Chapter 32

Author's Note

The response to this book has been unbelievable and I hope you will continue to support me in my writing, and I hope you can help me become a better writer, friend and maybe a bit more popular? ;) *********

                                                               Chapter 32 ~ Bella

Harry's eyes were full of concern, relief, love and worry all in the same moment, and I was caught up in it all and I became overwhelmed quite quickly. I felt my arms gravitate towards him and no sooner than I had taken a step, he had flung himself in my arms and we shared a long embrace as Louis took Niall away outside, his face downtrodden and mournful. It almost hurt, but I mentally shrugged, the pain echoing through my skull and I winced. It was like a bad rebound sensation. It was heart break.

"Harry," I whispered, almost inaudibly as we sat down shakily on the seats beside each other at a table. I tried to smile, but I couldn't. I knew I had hurt him, too much. The hurt on his face was painfully obvious, and he flinched as I reached for his hand, scared of what I would say. 

Our eyes managed to meet, and somehow, without words, all was forgiven.

"I missed you," harry said sfotly and I nodded, my lips curling up into a small smile.

"I did too. You have no idea Harry," I chuckled softly, my chest vibrating slightly.

"Never do that again, I thought I had lost you," he said and I chuckled.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked and he made a face.

"Harry, just hear me out. Okay?" I asked of him and he nodded with a large sigh.

"Harry I don't want to live in a shadow of you guys, and you of all people should know that, I'm upset you didn't tell me but if it ever happens again, tell me so I know, I would have moved on and everything better, but now I'm a different person than the last half a year, I don't want to be living under a cloud, hiding from the world because I was too scared. I remember everything, and it makes me who I am, don't take that away from me. I'm here because I found an opportunity, and I left because it hurt too much, knowing that you and Niall kept that from me. Louis has been there for me, okay? Don't blame him," I explained carefully and his eyes just stared into mine, no words came from his lips.

"Harry, I know Niall is hurt but I need my space, some time, I have moved on and want to be friends, but I don't want him to think he can just say sorry and move on, and I gather that's what you want to fix. Don't try Harry, it is too late. He made a promise, and broke that promise hard Harry, you know I don't want to deal with that," I said and he nodded before caressing my hand gently.

"Bella whatever you need or want, that's fine, I love you okay? Don't push me away. I understand Niall made a promise and he is beating himself up about it, but we both understand. We all need time. So what's this about an opportunity?" Harry replied before perking up curiously and I sighed before I smiled as my eyes caught a figure outside. It was Josh. I couldn't help but grin.

"Harry, meet my friend Josh," I said as Josh walked in, a signature grin planted on his face before he made his way over to us.

Harry sat awestruck, his mouth gaping open and his eyes widen.

He went to speak but he ended up speechless as Josh held out his hand for Harry to shake.

"Not the biggest fan, but you are great at what you do, a pleasure to meet you," Josh smiled, acting like a gentleman before he gave me a small wink and I held back the giggle.

Josh sat down opposite us and Harry just looked at me incredulously.

"You, explain, now," Harry demanded and so I took a deep breath before I went to explain.