Chapter 16

Author's Note

Hope you enjoy this chapter!! I like it :D A bit longer today :D <3 Love you all and thank you for the 200 votes!! Next chapter.... 230?? We shall see :)

~Megs xxx

******************* 

Chapter 16

Bella’s POV

We had been told mum wasn’t allowed to be visited, she had to rest, but that she would get better in the next two weeks and we would all be able to go home. I hadn’t planned anything, I had sort of just agreed to go with the flow of things and follow Harry, and figure out some things about my life. What had changed?

Questions were constantly running through my mind, and I was now constantly wondering where had my life gone? The one that I had planned with mum and how everything would occur. We had even had second and third options to every choice and thing I did. We had talked about university, school and what would come after.

“Bella, come on, hop out of the car, we are here!” Harry exclaimed and I shook my head and came out from daydreaming. He had taken me in the car with Greg and had refused to tell me where we were headed.

I sighed and pocketed my phone and slung my little owl bag that I had bought over my shoulder and I carefully got out of the car. I was wearing dark high top converse that were folded down, red skinny jeans, a t-shirt with an owl on it, and a light cardigan in the colour black. I had my hair straightened and hanging down, loose and free.

I gasped as I got out of the car and squealed excitedly. He had brought us to the Eiffel Tower and I squealed once again as he produced VIP tickets, that included a dinner somewhere afterwards.

I threw my arms around Harry. “Thank you so much!” I exclaimed before he handed me a ticket with a grin before searching around suggestively.

“What Harry?” I asked and my eyes widened as he slid his hand along his ticket, and produced four more. I knew Greg wasn’t coming, he had family stuff, and had taken off in the car already, then who? 

My mind didn’t have time to register it all before I was being hugged from behind and I squealed before running free and turning around to find Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis all standing there grinning like idiots.

I couldn’t help it and I grinned.

“What are you doing here?” I exclaimed as Louis engulfed me in his signature hug and lifted me off the ground and spun me around happily.

“Put me down Lou!” I screamed and he complied, but not without a pout. I mimicked him but gave him a high-five before I hugged the other three boys, noticing how Niall lingered a moment before pulling away, and I swore I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach.

“Okay, so Eiffel Tower entrance from now until sunset, and the dinner along the river?” Harry said, breaking me out of a trance that I had assumed, somehow.

“Sounds good!” Niall cheered and I grinned as I remembered something that I hadn’t forgotten, something I remember quite well.

*****FLASHBACK******

“Mum, what would you like to do for a family holiday after Harry tries out for the X-factor and stuff?” I asked mum from my position at my desk in the living room, typing out some English homework that was due in two days time.

“What would you like to do sweetheart?” She asked back, coming up behind me and planting a kiss on my forehead before pulling up a seat and looking at me and the screen simultaneously.