Chapter 2

A/N

I'm sorry this isn't proofread! Read the A/N at the end :)

Love you all!

Enjoy!

>Megs xoxo

*****

Bella's POV

I just stared at Harry bewildered. 

"It is 2012?" I asked although I knew it was true but still, how could I forget two years? I tried to rack my brains and I came up short. I had never heard Harry sing on the X-factor. Ever. I was so sure of it. Yet a little voice was niggling me at the back of my mind saying he had.

"Then who are those people?" I asked and Harry let out a breath he had been holding and the doctor shot him a sort of warning look, as if not to say too much.

"They're my best friends," he said and I believed him, except there was something else.

"Where is Christie?" I asked, hopeful that my best friend was nearby. She had been with me at the X-factor and she had been supporting me in my song writing and we were going to sing to Harry later on that week. I guess I'll never know if I did or not, unless I remember.

Harry's eyes became suddenly worried and he gulped and smiled slightly.

"She's at home, don't worry, she wants to be here but she can't right now okay?" Harry reassured me and I nodded as I pictured my best friend stressing out over her exams.

I smiled slightly. I could see her long wavy blonde hair falling over her hazel brown eyes as she bit her lip and rested the pencil against her mouth as we would come up with a song for music in school. We had clicked instantly.

"Okay, can I introduce her to the boys?" Harry asked the doctor with a pleading look and the doctor sighed and nodded before gesturing Harry to leave the room with him.

After they left I sighed and frowned. It was weird, two years of my life gone. I tried hard to fill in the blank and remember if I had met them, but I couldn't think of anything.

I felt like crying, the last two years must have changed but I didn't know why I couldn't remember. 

Suddenly Harry entered the room followed by four other grinning boys.

"Hey Bella," a boy I hadn't seen greeted me and I smiled at him. He had his brown hair swept to the side and he was wearing a striped t-shirt and red jeans. The other boy I hadn't seen also had brown hair swept slightly to the side in a shorter length and he was wearing a white t-shirt and blue jeans. They looked nice enough.

"Hi Bella I'm Louis Tomlinson," the boy who had greeted me bowed and I giggled.

"Liam Payne," the bot with the second side sweep said.

"Zayn Malik," the dark haired boy spoke looking at me with a small smile.

"Niall Horan," the blonde boy said and I immediately picked up his Irish accent. In fact, the boys all sounded like they came from different places in Britain, and I wondered how Harry could have possibly met all these boys. Maybe on the X-factor?

"I met these lads on the X-factor and we are all best friends now," Harry explained and I nodded, propping myself up slightly so I could study them more.

I felt attracted to the blonde boy the most, his blue eyes and his innocent face looked adorable.

"Any girlfriends boys?" I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively. A few of them laughed.