Chapter 37

Author's Note

Despite the lack of reads last chapter (come on guys!!!!) I am updating and patiently waiting :) Hopefully you like this chapter and understand everything <3

still debating an ending.

*****************Chapter 37************

 Harry's POV

One minute we were joking around, the next minute, one of us was dying.

****

"And that's a wrap boys," the director said and I couldn't have been more relieved.

"Niall, Bella is alone again," I stressed and he nodded, sort of spaced out, but still smiling.

"Niall I'm serious, she is by herself, for the thousandth time in the past 3 and a half months. Don't you realize she is probably worried sick that you don't care about her?" I asked and he looked shocked but didn't say much.

"I have thought about that Harry, I think she is in love with Josh, and I'm scared," he whispered and Zayn cracked up laughing.

"Please, Bella told me she is only interested in you, and Josh is keeping his distance because he respects you, she's all yours," he laughed, patting him on the back and Niall chuckled.

"I guess that makes it better," Niall smiled and I felt relieved, Finally. I went to text Bella and ask her to meet us at the cafe down the road but I never got to send the message.

Liam began talking before it happened.

"Now boys, we have been out of her life some time now, and we need to accept she has changed, so what do you say to a small party in her honour?" He asked and Niall went to speak but he coughed and then fell to the floor, writhing and then he went dead still. I immediately felt for his pulse. Nothing. Shit.

"Diall 911!" I screamed at Liam and he came to his senses before quickly giving them the information and in no time at all, an ambulance came screeching to a halt outside the studio lobby where Niall lay unconscious and not breathing. I had tried CPR, but fell short.

The ambulance guys quickly grabbed a defribulator and yelled 'clear!' before zapping Niall straight in the chest, I was mortified but his heart began pumping once more. They stuck a tube down his throat to help him breathe before they loaded him into their van and gave us directions to the hospital. We moved swiftly and in silence, in shock. What the hell had just happened? I pinched myself in the car as everything blurred together but I was definitely awake. We all looked the same, horrified and confused. What had happened?

He was perfectly fine then he wasn't. Then I remembered the look on his face, he seemed out of it and he hadn't eaten that day. In fact, I don't remember him eating all that much. Oh god.

I then looked down at the phone still tight in my grip, with the text half written to Bella. Crap.

I deleted the text and then wrote what I never thought I would have to write again. First to my mother, then Niall, and now Bella. For the third time in my life I wondered if I could possibly get through this moment, this terrible, horrific moment of uncertainty. I felt sick to the stomach, and I could tell by the paleness on the other boys faces, and Paul's, that this was just as awful for them, as it was for me. We knew nothing, but I felt like I was at fault, for not noticing anything was wrong.

My phone buzzed and I cringed, but looked anyway as our car neared the hospital, the hospital we knew in which Niall would lie for god knows only how long.