Chapter 5

*********

Harry's POV

It had been only three days since Bella had remembered meeting Eleanor, but she was still going stir crazy. She was beating herself up internally, desperate to remember everything I already knew. But some things, I wasn't sure she would want to remember. Especially the accident.

And over these three days, we had agreed to go back into our flats in London, but we had to be so careful with the press. So we had let slip a fake meeting with Simon at Symco from 9am until 3pm so that everyone would go there and we could slip quietly back into our flats with all our things with no problem. We were also going to drive, and since Bella doesn't remember getting her licence, she obviously couldn't drive.

And we were currently in the process of getting into the car.

"Harry! Can you get my phone and charger? It is sitting in my bedroom on the side table," Bella said and I nodded, she was still in crutches and her boot which would come off in another three weeks. I couldn't stop the feeling of guilt because it was partially my fault, that the accident had happened to her. If only I had of been there.

I shook the thoughts from my mind and jumped out of the dark car and ran into the house and towards her room. I quickly grabbed her new iPhone 5 and its charger and earphones and ran back out towards the car as Simon began to lock up.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed as I passed her the items before I buckled into my seat. We had to wait while Simon drove with a few body guards towards Symco and then we could leave, taking a little bit of a different road than he would. And this was all decided this morning, and it was only 7am.

"Guys, who the hell is Cher Lloyd?" Bella asked as she scrolled through some music and crinkled her nose slightly.

Zayn laughed. "She was a contestant with us on the X-factor! She's pretty cool!" He chuckled again and Bella rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, she looks okay, but excuse me for not liking some of her songs... they don't seem like her... they are all... pop music-y stuff... and she looks too soft for that, but that's just me!" Bella rambled and I chuckled along with Niall and she just made a face before putting some music into the speakers. It was the popular song Drive By by Train.

 But she already knew it. She knew the tune, but she had forgotten the lyrics.

We all sung and danced and the song finished just as the car took off, and we were on our journey home.

****

Bella's POV

It was weird, them all being together, singing, having fun, and we all lived together. At least I would get to see Christie! But she hadn't rung me and her voice mail said, "Leave a message please! I'm studying so unless your a sexy god, sorry!"

It was around final exam times for uni and I wondered if I had a job or anything.

"Hey guys, do I have a job? Or go to uni? What do I do?" I asked and the boys shared glances before Harry piped up.

"You help out with us, recording music and putting it together is your forte," he said and my thoughts began to crash against one another.

What happened to music school? What happened to trying to go for a degree in music and performing arts? Why did I choose that?

It wasn't, a bad job, but me? Making music for other people? It sounded right, by why was it like that?

And then realization dawned on the obvious question. "What songs?" I asked and Liam began listing the songs and after about a minute I groaned.