Chapter 8

Author's Note

There may be a few violent scenes in here and I tried to make it as least visual as possible! It will help her remember a few more things ;)  and you have been warned if you don't like violence.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST PERRIEE!!! Nothing!

ENJOY

>>Megs xo

********

CHAPTER 8

**

Harry's POV

I sighed as the doorbell rang, shoving the photo of my parents back into the draw and quickly exiting the room, locking it and putting the key up in the hidden space. I raced to the front door and opened it to find Bella grinning and Niall as he was talking. 

"Hey Harry!" Bella exclaimed, her grin widening as she hugged me briefly before 'crutching' her way into the living room where she plonked down on the couch. Her hair was a little wet from the rain but that didn't seem to bother her.

I looked at Niall and he grinned at me cheekily and I reminded myself to ask him what had happened later, but for now, he was keeping my sister safe and making her happy, which was all that I could ask for. I sighed as Bella pulled out her phone, which we had obviously made sure it was new, and we had deleted everything that we didn't want her to see, but not permanently, just until she remembered.

"Harry you are coming out with me tonight! And Niall and all of the other boys!" Bella cheered from her position on the couch and Niall let out a whoop and I groaned, realizing that was why he had been grinning.

"Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie are all coming too!" She cheered and Liam, Louis and Zayn all came in and cheered along with her.

"And Harry I'm hoping you'll find a nice girl," Bella teased and I made a face behind her back before Niall chuckled and slapped me on the back. "You'll find the right one, I know it Harry," he chuckled and I faked a grin before sighing and walking over before plopping down on the couch opposite Bella who was typing away on her phone with a grin. I smiled.

She looked so, happy and content. For the first time in the weeks since the accident, the Bella I had known was slowly resurfacing although she didn't know it. Except, she would have to go through the pain, all over again, if she remembered it all. And worse, I didn't know this time how long it would be until she found out, or how long it would take for her to recover.

It took me a while too, but I had to stand up for Bella and help her up and see her future, shining bright. She couldn't let that one thing bring her down. But this time, it would be worse, because she would maybe remember the two years she had forgotten, and everything in between would be amplified by her current emotions. 

I sighed softly and looked over at her. Her eyes were sparkling their brilliant blue colour and her smile reached her eyes as she laughed at something Niall said. Niall had told me about the promise ring that she was now wearing on her left hand, fourth finger. I had warned him to be nice, but I knew they weren't together, yet. I just prayed he would be good to her, no matter what she went through, and when she remembered, for him to always be there by her side, comforting her, along with me.

"Harry, I'm legal," she winked and I laughed as she intruded my thoughts.

"Bella, you are not allowed to drink because you could damage your brain more, heck I won't drink so you don't," I said and the boys froze before bursting into laughter and I just rolled my eyes.