Chapter 38

******** Chapter 38 ***************

Bella's POV

Niall was back and eating at his regular pace after no less then the next day, although we were all warned to watch him, especially if anything sad or emotional happened within the group or to his family. His parents were currently with him in a hotel room, talking and eating whilst the rest of us were out shopping (again) because we had the concert tonight, and I knew Ella was going to be there and I got excited a little and reminded the boys to be on their best behaviour.

"Bella you aren't our baby sitter," Louis complained and Harry grunted in agreement as we looked over mixed boys and girls clothing in a popular line in LA. I had just been assigned to another movie with Emma Watson and I was controlling my fan girling to a minimum, I needed to shop and focus on today. My eyes fell on a loose floral dress and I melted and googled it with my eyes before Harry finally stepped in and waved his hand in front of my face. 

It was short, flowy, loose and dark blue. "Just buy it already," Harry chuckled and I made a face before I eventually tried it on, and subsequently bought it, looking forward to wearing it after the show for Ella, because we already had our outfits for tonight. And then tomorrow was the premiere, its date had moved and everything was happening at once. 

"Okay, let's go!" Liam said, pointing to his watch and I smiled before we all gathered and I called Niall who informed me he was already waiting at the stadium, so we climbed into our awaiting car and headed towards the stadium. The crowd outside was enormous, and not only were there girls with 1D t-shirts, but I saw a couple with me and couldn't help but smile. It made me feel more individual.

We were ushered quickly inside and found Niall eating wedges in the dressing room, already in 'costume'. I quickly changed so that they could do my hair and make-up early, but I headed over to Niall as the boys all went into the bathroom and I sat in his lap making him chuckled slightly.

"Hope I'm not too heavy," I teased, fingering my cream dress and Niall grinned.

"You're as light as a feather." And I smiled at the compliment.

"Means I can have a wedge then," I winked and he held one in his fingers.

"Here comes the plane!" He joked and I giggled and he flew the wedge straight into my mouth and I chewed and swallowed, the entire time our faces were minimal inches apart. Then we kissed softly before the door burst open and my make-up artist burst in and yelled.

"Gotcha!" She squeaked and we both burst into laughter before I was sat down in a chair and fussed over a little before everything was done. 

Then it all went quite quickly from there, going on stage, singing, dancing, more singing, then we left and headed towards the change rooms, the boys eager to meet their fans and I chuckled. I rushed into the shower and washed myself before pulling on the blue floral dress, and a pair of tan boots with heels and laces. I pulled my hair up into a bun and reapplied basic make-up before I walked outside to find the boys with no shirts on, showered and almost ready. I looked over at Niall and he blushed and I laughed before the boys hurriedly pulled on their clothing.

Once fully dressed we all cleaned up our mess before sitting down on the couches provided and waiting for the guests to arrive. First were some typical teenagers who loved one direction, but their aspired to be like me.

"Your singing is amazing and I can't wait to see your movie tomorrow night! The posters were awesome," they giggled and I smiled warmly, giving the pair a hug each.

"Thank you, that means a lot, would you like to take a photo with me?" I asked and they both squealed before I took both their phones and took a photo on each seperate on of the three of us, I also took one on my iPhone as I had recently gotten instagram, which had spread my popularity even further.