Chapter 35

Author's note

I won't talk for long

Sorry this has been DELAYED - please read ending author's note!

ENJOY! <3

                 *********** Chapter 35 - Bella ********************************

 Harry's POV

The last thing I expected to see was Niall next to Bella, and how happy they both looked. I didn't even need to ask him, I just knew. How could he take advantage of my sister that way?

"How dare you take advantage of her?" I shouted at him as he pulled on a shirt and shorts in our bedroom, his face blushing and the other boys standing clear out of my firing line.

"I didn't, we... It wasn't supposed to be so soon, but Harry..." he began to explain, his voice nervous and shaky but all I felt was this fury that needed to be released and he happened to be the target.

Yet again.

"Niall I don't want your reasons, I just want you to understand that if you hurt her, or if you ever do anything again I will kill you, or bury you alive, okay?" I seethed and he nodded, standing up slowly.

The door creaked open and a cheerful looking Bella popped her head around the door before walking in and giving me a hug. She had wet hair in a bun on her head, sweat pants, and a baggy t-shirt on. 

"Harry," she smiled at me and I melted in her arms, but went to warn her as well.

I murmered softly in her ear.

"Bella, if he hurts you again, I can't do it again. Please don't do that again," I prayed softly and she giggled.

"Of course Harry, I love you more," she teased and Niall scoffed and the boys laughed, still a little edgy and scared after my outburst. I just smiled to try and ease the tension and soon we were all laughing and playing around, at 6am in the morning.

********************

Bella's POV

Have you ever felt so queasy inside that you have just wanted to run away and never return, because you are nervous, or worried, or just plain scared?

That was me as I walked into the studio for our first day of filming, with Josh. Mainly we would go through the script and then flim the introduction scenes which I wasn't a part of until we got to the bar, where I caught his eye and followed him, covering him and saving him from 'death'. That was the first scene we were doing today. Then I would have to do a scene by myself later on. Then it would go from there.

As I was walked in by Gerald into the big filming studio I was worried sick, scared I would fall over, do something stupid, but then I rememebered Niall's words from the gym last week. 

"If you're worried, you're fine. If you aren't, then you are stupid." It brought a smile to my lips and I chuckled softly so that no one else overheard. It had been two weeks since Harry had gone off and almost murdered Niall, and had almost threatened to take me home. And then I mocked him, because he was very close to this girl Charmeine. They had become friends in America and had gone on one date. And they were too close for comfort. I had learnt more about her after we had gone to the gym for me to get up my fitness and strength. And after two weeks of hard training, I actually looked quite good, and I was ready to kick some ass. To some extent.

I had also read through the script again this morning and had cringed slightly at the fact I would have to kiss and touch Josh several times during the making of this film, and I knew there would be more than twenty takes for each two times. I knew I was going to laugh, but that was inevitable.