Chapter 18

Author's Note

I'm sorry it has taken ages and I hope you forgive me. Only four more weeks of school and then CRAZY UPLOAD and then this story will be finished!! I have two to three more in mind so I hope you stay with me still :) Thanks for reading!! Password for dedication is muggleberries. And I have hidden it stratigically so that maybe you might miss it? I don't know :) I'm going on aren't I? Well here you go!

******
Chapter 18

Bella's POV

 I awoke to a pillow being dropped onto my face. I knew because it wasn't very forceful, it just fell there, and it was soft.
I groaned slightly even still. "Niall," I moaned and he chuckled.
"You have to get up, just in case Harry comes in," Niall said softly and I jolted up and I pushed my bed slightly away from Niall's and hurriedly made the sheets neat again.

"Sorry," I grinned at Niall.
"No problem," he laughed. 

A loud knocking sounded on the door and Niall and I shared a bemused look before I went hurriedly to answer it, my head spinning slightly as I did so before I regained my balance and opened the door to find Harry standing with his hands folded across his chest and his hair looking wild. 

I laughed and he just cracked a smile before walking in and inspecting the room.
"Wow, I now fully trust you Nialler," Harry said with a hint of sarcasm and I held back the grin that wanted to leap onto my face.

"Harry, I did want to ask you something though," Niall said softly and Harry's smile remained, but a flinch of confusion flew through his expression.

"Yes, what?"
"Would it be a problem if Bella was my girlfriend?" Niall asked and Harry's eyes widened before he chuckled.
"Of course, but Bella, he hurts you, or the other way around, one of you is in big trouble. And no matter what, if this doesn't work, we all stay friends forever?" Harry asked and it didn't sound childish or like a fantasy. It is what we all wanted.

"Yes sir," Niall replied, looking at me with a familiar grin.
"Yes Harry," I said with a smile and Harry hugged me before shaking his head in laughter.
"How are we going to tell the other lads?" Harry asked Niall and my smile faltered. Oh. That.

"I think its best if we told them," Niall said to Harry, meaning 'we' as in Harry and himself.
"I agree," I said, still thinking about something, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I snapped my fingers in realization. "We need to go shopping for the Europe tour next week! For me! I have nothing to wear!" I exclaimed and the boys shared a look before bursting out laughing.
"And you will need a suitcase, your guitar and a nice dress for some interviews. Oh and can you please sing for Simon?" Harry said before pleading with his wide eyes.

I felt like resisting but the temptation of having fun and singing was too much. "Okay," I said and the boys cheered before running out of the room, but not before they both gave me a hug.

I flopped down on the bed after the door had closed and took a few deep breaths. Wow. 

Everything was happening so quickly, I had almost forgotten that I had forgotten the past two years. Speaking of which, I still needed to figure out. 

After about five minutes, and a lot of laughing and cheering coming from next door, a knocking came at the door.

I walked over to answer it as I realized I was still in my baggy blue pajamas. I shrieked in surprise before shrugging and answering the door.

I opened it to find Niall and Harry standing there with a large purple suitcase with a nice duffel bag on top, along with my guitar and its case. What?

"I had a spare key for your guitar and Simon sent it over along with himself, and we bought the suitcase and the bag. You will need another bag for the plane though," Harry said before producing a debit card.

"Wow, thanks," I said, giving him a hug before eyeing the card suspiciously.
"What is that?"
"Oh, its your card, it has about ten thousand on it or something like that, so it is plenty," Harry said with a large smile.
What?
"I can't take that!" I refused.
"Yes you have to, otherwise you can't come," Harry whined and I rolled my eyes before taking the card and hurriedly rushing over to my wallet and putting it inside.

The boys followed after me, plopping down on either of the beds and resting the cases and my guitar on the floor. I smiled, remembering I had packed my folder of music and other things.

But then I remembered what I was wearing. I yelped befoe dragging Harry towards the door.
"Go get dressed and we'll go shopping," I said and he laughed before leaving the room.

I closed the door and ran over to my bag. I pulled out a simple dress that puffed out slightly, a bra, a light weighted dark blue hoodie and ballet flats.

Niall laughed. "I know it doesn't match but they soon will!" I retorted with a chuckled before rushing into the bathroom and changing, as well as brushing my hair, pulling it up into a messy bun, and adding a touch of make-up. I smiled at my reflection and exited the bathroom to find Niall changed into jeans and a white t-shirt with a black diamond in the middle and some writing that I couldn't be bothered to read. 

I put my pajamas in my small case that I had brought with me. I then took my phone out of the charger, and placed it, along with my wallet, into a small blue shoulder bag I had brought with me, since it was easy to carry and shop with. 

"How did you change so fast?" I asked Niall and he just shrugged.
"Practice," he said and I guess that he did, since they had to change during shows sometimes.

Harry's voice came form outside, startling us both. "I"m ready!" He called and we jumped up, grabbing the key cards for the room, before exiting, finding Harry and Louis standing there waiting.

"Liam and Zayn have gone out somewhere, so we have the France shopping mall in Paris," Louis emphasized, looking really excited, "to shop."

I couldn't help but giggle. At least two of us has a sense of taste in fashion.

"Let's go then shall we?" Niall said and Louis laughed before offering me an arm and Harry the other, and I took them before chuckling at Niall's expression.

"Oh don't worry Nialler, she has all of today to be with you, just let us have some fun," Louis laughed and Niall just chuckled before walking quickly ahead to press the lift button.

"So, dresses, skirts, shirts and pants first, then the necessities, then sunnies, jumpers, jeans and warm things, and shoes and then food and international sim cards," Louis explained and I just chuckled whilst Niall look annoyed that food didn't come first.

"And if you behave Niall you get food before us," Harry said and Niall nodded like an obedient dog as the lift doors opened and we walked inside, all laughing.

This would be interesting.
**************

Six hours later, a bootful of bags and shopping later, we were finally finished shopping, except that I hadn't found any nice hoodies, so we had walked into a H&M Store to see what we could find.

Niall had eaten some salad and chips whilst we had only had a smoothie, and to say we were hungry was an understatement, but we had everything and by everything, I meant jewellery, make-up, clothes, underwear, bras, pajamas, girly requirements, all the clothes for interviews, some things for my guitar, shoes and many other things. But we hadn't found any good hoodies that suited me.

I spotted a dark purple and blue hoodie in the corner of my eyes and ran over and gasped. Perfect. They looked really warm, and comfortable. And there were also some ones that looked light and not too heavy. I tried them on and Louis approved of five different one. Dark blue, dark purple, black, grey and a light pink one with the word Bel in italics on the front and a flower on the back. Pretty.

So we bought the five hoodies and walked out before we all moaned.
"I'm hungry," Harry stated and Louis and I agreed with nods.
"Let's go to Subway?" Niall offered and we laughed.
"Why not Nandos?" Louis asked and Niall grinned. So we dropped all the bags we had collected in Uncle Greg's boot before we walked through the cool evening air towards a Nandos, our stomachs grumbling.

We ordered a large, but healthy, well sort of healthy, meal for the four of us. I sat next to Niall and as we started eating, I felt a huge wave of relief flow through me. Yum.

We ate in a comfortable silence and we finished our meals with grins. We walked out and Harry bought us each a small icecream as our dessert as we walked slowly down the brightly lit street towards the car.

"Thanks for today guys," I smiled, feeling tired, but very satisfied.
"No problem," Louis beamed. I went to say something else but I was cut off by a few girls screaming behind us.

"One Direction!" I heard them scream with french accents and we all shared a look before bolting down the street, clinging onto our ice creams and my bag as we sprinted towards the car that was getting closer and closer, along with the screaming girls that seemed to be multiplying behind us. I looked behind.

Crap. There must have been about one hundred girls running down the road after us, blocking the traffic.

I heard the car start its engine as we approached and the doors were flung open by Louis and Niall Harry and I piled in and Louis slammed the door shut before sprinting around to the passenger seat as the girls got closer.

"Hold on!" Greg yelled as he pulled out quickly and took off into the street, away from the fans. We steadily got farther away as we managed to pull our seatbelts on and we all let out a laugh before quickly finishing our icecreams that we had somehow managed not to spill.

"How was your day?" Uncle G asked.
"Full of shopping!" Niall complained and I chuckled.
"But it was awesome!" Louis protested and Greg chuckled.
"I'm sure it was, here we are. I'll send the bags up, and then you can get packing. You leave in a week. And your mother is quite well, she is already up and about. You might want to go see her before you leave," Greg added and my smile faltered for a second as we got out of the car.

Mum. I guess the one thing Harry had always had to give up was his family time, it was crazy, but if he did, it wouldn't be fair on the band, or to the other people who's job are based on these boys.

 I sighed, but still happy. At least I could say goodbye and keep in touch with mum as they continued their trip.

We all rushed into the hotel and into the elevator, and soon enough Niall and I were back in the room, showers finished, and the bags lined up against the wall, remaining untouched.

"Tomorrow," I said tiredly, yawning as I flopped onto the bed, rolling it next to Niall's bed.
Niall lay down on his bed and turned off the light, yawning loudly and I smiled.

"Goodnight," he said before wrapping an arm around me once more, and I felt safe again. And the weight of the world's troubles lifted off my shoulders.
"Night Niall," I said, fingering the ring on my finger delicately as I wondered what tomorrow would bring. And soon enough, I was fast asleep.

**********

Author's Note
I know it isn't very long, but I promise the next chapters to be much longer, since it will be about the tour and more importantly, memories and her and Niall. Is that okay with you guys?

I can't believe this has reached over 12,000 reads!! It's astonishing! Thanks so much guys! Keep reading and voting and recommend me if you can! I would like you all to tell your friends if you can :) If you give me a shout out, tell me and I will dedicate!! :) xx

~Megs x