Chapter 29

Author's Note

I will have another Chapter with Niall's POV BUT i need 900+ votes ;) easy as pie for you awesome lot! Thanks for your continuous support and enjoy this chapter!

Megs x

                                                                                           *********

                                                                                          Chapter 29 ~ Bella

How do you tell when your heart broken? When you feel as if your chest has been torn in two and something sounds and feels like it has snapped? If it isn't a bone, it's your heart and soul tearing in two. Then the tears. They flow like a river that is overflowing because of a raging storm, it's flooding and surging over the banks, consuming the life around it and dampening its perspective and beautiful shade.

I had remained mostly motionless on my bed, eaten rarely as I listened to the radio and watched the TV as news of my album came on and I heard of its success. It was better than what the boys had to offer. I hadn't gone online, or on my phone, and I had Austin coming every day to check in on me. Well I didn't ask for it, he just came.

Every day I left new tracks of dry tears across my cheeks, and I even caught my reflection in the mirror, the same, emotion and face the girl I had seen in the mirror had given to me in my memories, now I knew it was happening again.

Except I knew I had dug so deep into the recess of sorrow, isolation was the only way out, no one but me could help me now. 

No one had been talking about whether I had left, although there was a snippet on the news but it wasn't a very popular channel.

I spent my days staring off and out the window, watching as the dismal clouds let the rain fall on my sweet hometown of Holmes Chapel. The pavement outside was sweeping with puddles, the rain making a lovely comforting sound as it pattered on my roof, the sight was comforting, as if the heavens were replicating how I felt and letting my sorrow control the weather. Although I knew my sorrow held no beauty.

I was alone. Terrifyingly alone. I wasn't afraid, and technically I hadn't given up. I just needed time. I needed time to adjust without my friends beside me, without my shadow of a brother beside me, hiding me and protecting me. I had to do this for myself and stay strong. But whenever I found the energy to move around, I found myself quickly back in my room, hiding underneath the warm duvet and loving its soft touch. I was comfortable here.

I sighed and looked at the date. It had been only four days since I had left with Austin. He wasn't coming today; he was going to meet his cousin. It was up to me to stand up. 
I had remembered. And Christie had always told me to be strong, and the boys would never get between us. I sat up. I found a new, inner strength.

I don't need to be sad, I have been sad. I'm allowed to feel sad, but I need to live for Christie, do things for Christie, and myself without the boys. I will not let them in again. 

And somehow, I even managed to stand and stare at myself in the mirror, before I pulled myself into the bathroom and took a long, warm shower.

My house that I was currently in was where Harry and I used to live, until he auditioned that is. After that, everything changed. I did live here, and then the accident happened after we went to see a show. The tears didn't come forward. I had pictures of Christie and I strewn up across the room from before I left, and I had added some memories, despite what I now thought. Niall and I were in a couple, and then me and the boys.