Chapter 31

Author's Note

 OMG 1000+ votes! I think I just had a small heart attack! YOU GUYS ARE FANTABULOUS and I'm sorry if this chappie is confusing and if you don't get it, I can rewrite it or explain it, just comment! :) xxxxx ENJOY     ---- 40,000 reads for next update ;)

                                                    ******************************

                                                             Chapter 31 ~ Bella

America is incredible. Did I mention that? Not incredible at the fact I was standing outside a studio about to meet the Josh Hutcherson, he was being starred in this action film, maybe even with Hugh Jackman. To say I was scared would be an understatement, I had the least experience out of everyone, and here I was, outside, ready to audition, the lines of the scene memorized in my head. I had to ask why he had come back, then we would talk for a while, then I would argue for him to let me back in. It was a very deep and emotional scene and I was terrified. They had hundreds of girls shortlisted waiting outside, along with famous actresses and actors all ready and already prepared for this sort of thing, knowing exactly what they had to do, knowing exactly who they wanted to play. I wasn't determined to get the role, but to get the experience because I knew I would need it for the future.

Louis had told me to think of it as an interview. Basically after that, he debriefed me about the whole thing.

I took a deep breath and shook my legs nervously, flexing my feet and stretching my legs. 

"Bella Styles?" An agent came outside and greeted myself and my agent, Gerald, who had recommended me gave us a few instructions before direction us inside. I had the entire scene memorized, the actions, the words, the expressions, I knew the director would want me to change them up, express and do it differently, and I had practiced that with Louis on the plane, although the actiions had been difficult.

We hadn't heard from Harry or the other boys yet, and somehow I knew they hadn't reached home yet, but they were going to leave very soon. I took a nervous gulp and forgot about them. It was just me. I let out the breath I hadn't noticed I had been holding.

We entered the room and standing in front of me was the Josh Hutcherson, and I didn't feel as overwhelmed as I thought I would. He was smiling.

"Hi there, Josh, Bella right?" He asked and I nodded, my now dark brown silky hair swishing slightly in my loose bun on my head. Yes, it had all washed out, as planned. I had spent three days getting over any jetlag before I came here.

"Yep, that's me," I smiled and he just grinned back, the gentleman.

"Okay Bel-la," the director J.J Abrams walked in and then my jaw dropped. 

"Let's run the scene, good you wore a white shirt and keans. First we'll go through with no actions, just words. If then it works, then a bit of action and I'll move you around, okay?"

I nodded, words escaping my mouth. 

we sat down around a small table and josh had his script. Mine was in a small bag beside me.

"Do you need your script?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I memorized it because I was so nervous," I said and he chuckled.

"Well Josh start then!" He said enthusiastically. Then it begun.

"This isn't going to work, you know that you will be killed, I will let you be killed because I can't help you," Josh got into character, so did I.