Prologue

As usual she woke up before the sun, did her business, and got out of the house or we should say mansion with her backpack, laptop, phone and wireless ear plugs without any breakfast. It was her usual routine to get out of there to watch sunrise on her way to college. As the cool breeze of NYC hit her, her mind wandered as always - how can someone be so much hated, with passion and all their strength like she was . Not many knew she is the elder daughter of the Leone couple, a millionaire family. Everyone thought her younger sister who is just a year younger than her - Stephanie is their elder daughter or say only daughter. Leones never corrected the info. You must think she is protected from the big bad world but no it's opposite. Being in 2nd year of her college for masters in Law and management with minoring in finance and coding at NYU with fuul ride scholarship , she has a part time full working job as an accountant in a company but the exciting thing - her family doesn't know plus she can work from house, no need to go to the company HQ and work. She was not an intern or some sort of that but she was given an unfair advantage of direct getting the job because she was recommended by her professor who was friends with her company's CEO . But she proved her worth more than the experienced employees at the company and did a loyal job. The salary was good enough. Even as daughter of millionaire, she wasn't a brat or bitch or any bad word. A simple kind girl with the kindest heart , purest soul, highly intelligent mind for her work and studies but too naive and innocent to understand the hate of her parents, sibling, relatives, high school and college mates. She thought probably it was her fault for not being beautiful - her dull brown eyes, button nose, black hair, almond shaped eyes, pale skin and thin body frame makes her ugly and hateful, probably she is not high enough in her standard to be something to them, or maybe she is just a shame on her family ... the reason she doesn't know. Only thing she knows is that she is a mistake. Luckily she wasn't some depressed self harmer, she was just sad. She wasn't anorexic or mentally unstable just lonely. Whatever it was, she was made to believe the reason her high school boyfriend humiliated her in front of school , her fiance cheated on her hours before her wedding in the wedding venue to cancelling her wedding, her parents never loving her, the rumours in high school and college, every freaking thing that hurt her, was her fault because that's what she was - a mistake hoping to be loved.

Adrien Stone's life was different, little too different from that of hers. He was respected, loved and envied by others. He was really successful with making the family a multinational business. His nature was far from kind and innocent - he was calm, collected but cold and scary. He was not a man of many words. Things other than business were used for him. The only thing which came after his business was family. He didn't have secrets that dark or scary or a past which made him the way he is today, just his upbringing was little uptight. About his love life, he dated few ladies just because for the publicity . It was again business for both parties annd occasional pleasure was obvious.

What made both of these people from same background but different personalities and life was Adrien's old man's wish and greediness of Em's parents for business relations with The Stones. Adrien didn't want to loose his company to charity , his Grandpa wanted stable and happy life for his grandson, Leones wanted more money by business and family relations with Stones and poor Em was stuck by her parents force on her. Yes, Adrien was furious but as always business comes first, he didn't want his hardworking of 9 years to go down the drain so he agreed and Em never had a choice, but for Adrien his thoughts on her was different, a lot different than reality which made Em's only hope to be loved crushed down. On the top of that Steph - her sister was making her life more difficult 'cause the oldest Stone wanted only Em as a bride for his grandson.

And so definitely, chaos of pain, heartbreak, love, hate and much more erupts in not so peaceful life of Emerson Leone Stone.

••••••••••••••••

Just to make it clear I am not judging mentally unstable people it was just to tell she bears her torture without inflicting another torture to supress the first.
Ciao,
S. A. D.

★★★

And this story is completely fictional with no relation with any person or group or real events.