Chapter 10

Emerson was up at 4 am in the morning. She didn't even get a good 2 hour sleep because of of last night's event.
She was definitely startled when she saw him sleeping on his bed. But him watching her and she pointing it was a new to Em herself. She just wanted to catch him off gaurd and she did. His sudden heavy breathing in the silent room was proof enough.

She got up, did her morning routine and decided to work for an hour. At 5:30 , she decided it was time to go. She had Henry's adress which was a 15 min walk. She took her backpack with books, laptop and other necessary things in it. Dressed in jeans and hoodie, her hairs braided, glasses and earplugs on, her bag in one hand and shoes in other, she left the house not before leaving a stick note saying ' Good Morning Mr Stone' on his digi clock nightstand. She was definitely going to be civil with him. He definitely looked peaceful. Not wanting to be some creep watching him she shook her thoughts away.

She followed the GPS to Henry's house walking since cab at before 6 am was not possible in that area.
At his place she was easily accessed inside. The butler told her Henry was asleep.
"It's ok sir. Please show me kitchen and when he wakes up just heat serve him as it is . It would be healthy for him. "
The butler was reluctant but agreed. After all she was Mrs. Stone now.

In the kitchen she roasted some dry fruits in butter and ground them in rough texture and binded them in balls. She mashed some banana adding a pinch of salt, black pepper and sugar to it and filled a glass of milk sticking a note writing the breakfast is good for bones and digestion along with good morning to it.
She asked the butler to give Henry an envelope. It was same she got from Liam.She kept the letter and gave back the card.
It took her only 15 minutes and she went to nearest bus station to catch a bus sharp at 6:30 to grandma Rose's locality. Surprisingly grandma was up so they had there breakfast together.

Then she took a bus to her university.

Adrien's alarm buzzed at 6:30 am waking him. He turned it off with his eyes still closed and sat for a second to suddenly Em coming to his mind.
I'll quietly get ready and get out before facing her when she woke up.
He quietly got up but then saw a sticky note on his clock.
'Good Morning Mr Stone.' He turned to see the window pane was arranged. He went to bathroom to see that the water on the shower floor was about to dry completely which meant she left early.
How could she sleep so less.
After doing his morning business he was ready and eating breakfast when his phone rang .
Why is old man calling me at 7:30 in the morning?

"What happened to old man? "

"Oh, only this was left now. My own grandson doesn't even greet me let alone ask about my health. At least my dearest sweets is sweet enough to make a healthy breakfast for me at 6 in the morning." Henry exclaimed dramatically.
Do people tend to be dramatic at old age. And what the hell is about healthy breakfast and his dear sweets? He never cared about fussing on health.

"Good morning Grandpa. How are you. I am fine. If this is not enough should I come and make lunch for you at 1 pm? " Adrien exclaimed sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah. Now sarcasm is your way to show care! "

"Come on ! What is it? And who is sweets? New granny for me? "

"You idiot! It's your lovely wife and my caring grand daughter in law who cares enough for me to fulfill every other person's need" Henry huffed.

"Why was she there? At 6?" Adrien asked annoyed.

"He is also getting deaf even when I told him the reason. " Henry muttered but Adrien heard him.

She is definitely buttering him for money and fame.
Adrien was annoyed now.
He just bid his goodbye to Henry and waited for him to hang up.
I know better than to hang up on Grandad.