Chapter 27

"Then how in the name of hell were you able to control his anger and tutor him! " He literally shrieked.

Emerson smiled like remembering a memory.
"He said that my face like a scared kitten would make his anger go easily, since he really loves kittens! "

Adrien took a deep breath to calm his anger he didn't know why was brewing in him. He just looked away and nodded.

"Are you ready to order? " The waiter asked.

"What's the special in veg? " Emerson asked politely.

After ordering food and a bottle of wine for Adrien and beer for Emerson, they again fell in silence.

Adrien decided to pry a little, his curiosity taking best of him.

"You haven't visited your parents in the lst month or so, why? " He asked nonchalantly.

Emerson went still for a second but Adrien didn't notice.
Luckily she was saved from answering by their food arriving.

Emerson asked him question before he could remember he asked her something.

"Which uni did you attend? " She asked looking interested.

"Colombia Uni, my most time was spent in the company, so it was easier to attend Colombia unlike NYU, which even though best is stricter with rules." He replied.

Emerson hummed.

"The food is good." She said pointing her fork at the plate.

Adrien hummed in reply.

"What happened between you and blondie? " Adrien asked out of blue.

"Blondie? " Emerson asked with confused look.

"Dave, the one from program" He told dryly.

"We went to same high school." She replied vaguely.

"No shit, Sherlock. I was asking about your relationship." He said rolling his eyes.

Emerson clenched her fork but Adrien was oblivious to it.
"Nothing." She said blankly.

"It was clearly nothing." He stated dryly.

Emerson knew he wasn't going to drop and she was getting irritated. She couldn't let his curiousity ruin her day.

"Curiosity killed the cat Mr Stone and don't say you are not a cat or satisfaction brought is back, because I don't want to answer your question, please don't do this ruin the whole day." She stated bluntly.

Adrien was taken aback by her tone and words.
He was too eager to know what happened between them but he also didn't want to ruin the whole day. So he nodded and kept mum.

After they finished eating, Liam came back with a sundae cup of chocolate monster ice cream. It was chocolate ice cream with choco chips, chocolate flavoured whipped cream and pieces of KitKat.

Emerson's whole face lit up with the brightest smile she could muster and her eyes twinkled.

"Here, kitten. I knew you would love it." Liam said handing the cup to Emerson.

"Thanks Liam, really . You just made my whole day." She replied with a big smile.

Adrien was getting jealous.
He was her husband but he didn't know that she loved chocolate this much.

Liam smiled at her.
"Good night kitten, you are welcomed here anytime. See you soon." He said.

Emerson too gave her greetings and walked outside the restaurant.