Chapter 46

Before anyone could comprehend what was happening, Michael was on floor, his face bloody and bruised while Adrien was punching him like a mad man.
"Don't you dare say something like that to my wife. How dare you even glance at her harshly." He yelled at him.

Noah and Carl were trying to get him off the heavily injured man.

Well, they were also shocked at his outburst and the most shocking revelation of Em and Adrien being married .

Emerson was like she was in some shock, her eyes wide open, her lips parted. She sat their unblinking.

Every one else was also in distress not know what to do. A crowd had formed around them. The music was long stopped.

Shan tugged at his hair.
He shook Emerson furiously.
"Emerson"
"Emerson! "
"Emerson snap out of it do something. Adrien will kill Micheal!" He yelled at her.

She suddenly snapped out of him and inhaled sharply, her hand going to her chest. She looked at the scene in horror.

She stood up and approached Adrien.

"Adrien stop . Adrien! " She said to him.
Her tone was worried.

Adrien froze at her voice.
He stopped and turned at to look at her red rimmed eyes.
Seeing the pain on her face, he got up from Michael and gave him last kick in the balls before going to Emerson and hugging her tightly. His face went in her neck.

"I am sorry. I am so sorry." He uttered those words which he never did.
His voice almost breaking. His grip on her tightening.

Emerson sighed and gave him a squeeze in return, stroking his hair, combing her fingers through it.
"It's ok." She whispered.

He nuzzled his face more in her neck.

The were unaware of the surroundings.

Michael laid unconscious on the floor, Noah and Carl had their jaws on floor at Adrien's behavior.

Emerson's friend didn't know what to do.

Suddenly they heard sirens.

Someone called police.

~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien was sitting in the grey cell.
His back was against the wall, his elbows on his knees, his head leaned back to face the ceiling.

Words were ringing in his heads. He wasn't caring this wasn't a simple ticket for speeding but a jail for assault.
He knew he would be bailed, the media would be covered up, but the damage he did in reality.

It's not been even a whole year since her break up.

I am glad I had Stephanie instead of you on our wedding day.

No wonder every one, even your parents hate you.

They basically sold you to me.

Even if you were sold to the brothel.

No wonder you were abused.

He remembered her words.

This isn't the first time it happened.

She had said when Stephanie kissed him.

She was abused, her husband to be fucked her sister on her wedding day. She was basically sold.

And here he always thought she was sheltered, protected.
He thought she lived like a princess when she was fucking abused!
And he treated her harshly.