Chapter 6

"So where do we start? " Penn asked for Em's opinion.
"Uh... Again I don't know? " Em sheepishly answered.

"What were you going to buy when you came here? "

"Ring for my husband and wedding and reception dress" Em answered.

"What will this poor soul do without me? How much money can you spend? " Penn exlaimed dramatically and asked.

" I am more on saving money but I can easily use more than 5000 $ "

"Ok so first we will buy you a reception dress so good that even devil will bow for an angel like you, then we will buy jwellery and shoes for you to match your dress and some makeup like lipstick and liner cause I know you don't have any makeup, not that you need it, but somethings are necessary for wedding, then you will buy your dear husband a ring, then we will eat at the food court, exchange numbers ,  you will invite me to your wedding, I'll ready and be your maid of honor if you don't have one. " Penn rambled on excitedly.
Though Em was caught off guard by her energy, she was happy to have someone to help her,  if alone, she would have sprinted off only by buying ring and two dresses.

After two hours of shopping, Em had bought a peach coloured a line dress made of silk which didn't show what Em didn't want to. It was also simple but elegant. Penn was real gem in this matter. She bought a hairclip, a pair of AD studs, a simple one diamond necklace, a white gold bracelet, black 4 inch pointe shoes, thanks to Grandma Rose who made her do private catwalk for her, she was comfortable in heels,  nude pink and blood red lipstick , concealor, eyeliner, she didn't need concealor if not for 2 pimple scars near her forehead and eyeliner because her naturally ling lashes lined her eyes too well. But Penn insisted just in case.
The most embarrassing thing was when Penn asked for lingerie, Em was flushed red like a tomato and after some resistance Penn dropped the topic.

Lastly she came to a fancy custom jwellery shop. She wanted her husband to know she wanted to give this marriage a chance.
She definitely had a design in her mind.
"Hello ma'am how may I help you " A man working asked.
"Hello. I want a wedding band. "
"Do you have any design in mind? "
"Yes, I want a good band with name Adrien carved inside it in  cursive font with delicate flower design around it joining to form a heart.
It was definitely a beautiful creation.
" Oh, it's a beautiful idea, it can be ready in by tomorrow 10:00am if you want. "
"Please, thankyou ".
She took the receipt, paying  advance  even if it was a little expensive for her.  But worth it.
After eating with Penn and exchanging numbers, they parted their ways. Luckily no on was at house when she came or it would have caused another tantrum by her sister.
She went upstairs to her room and packed her things up.
How everything changed in 2 days and day after tomorrow I'll be Mrs... I don't know. I am marrying a man whose full name too is unknown to me. Probably he will love me, probably I'll be loved.
She sighed tiredly after packing everything she owned which wasn't much but necessary. Only keeping a couple pair of clothes in closet she had to use for next two days and some necessities like brush and soap, she finished her work to love in an unknown palce. After ordering takeout for grandma Rose, she completed her work and  went to restless sleep.

The next day too went by her normal routine, she also picked the ring and greeted Penn on her way. The Saturday night went in a frenzy of nerves and jitters.
  I will be a married woman tomorrow
Lord help me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Adrien's condition the same night was not different. He was too antsy. His heart was thumping like a running elephant.
He had made his mind.
I will irritate this girl to no limit. She will be in hell by marrying me. I'll not really cheat but flirt with other women just to hurt her.At the end of only one month her fake tits and blond extensions would fall of with exhaustion. And then he will hire a man to offer a great money in exchange for company's confidential information. She will accept it, I'll catch her red handed and boom - divorce and freedom from that brat.
Ms. Leone, whatever your name is, you will regret marrying me.

What he didn't know was the girl he would me marrying was an angel who he will regret hurting.

The thing with these two was, Adrien was bad at remembering names of people who he met only few times and Emerson had same problem with faces of people. These two just had to wait. Probably Em would be loved, as she wishes or probably she would regret marrying Adrien.
Whatever their fate had in the box, chaos and drama was obvious to happen from tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emerson was up and ready at 4 am in morning due to her sleepless state. Her hand were sweating and heart was thumping.
Please Lord help me.
Was the only thing she chanted in her mind.
To keep her mind of things, she checked her packed things, her reports even though they were due next week, she completed them. Her things completely fit in 2 large suitcases. It only had clothes, toiletries, other necessities, some jewelry gifts from grandma Rose and her late husband. But her books occupied 3 large cardboard boxes, 2 boxes of just certificates and awards she got, a small box of some albums and frames. She didn't own anything else. The room was now completely bare. It had just it's closet, small study table with chair, single bed and a half body mirror with night stand.
She took everything because deep down she knew she won't be welcomed here after her marriage. They always wanted her to go away but not happily. That's why she lost the chance of Harvard University.
Today she decided to give grandma Rose a feast so she went to her house, made her usual breakfast, warm water and sticky note. Kissing her cheek she left her house but ordered fresh fancy meal to be delivered to the lady at 1pm from her favorite Italian restaurant.
That's the least she could do for hiding about her wedding.

Emerson returned to the mansion and sat on her bed but suddenly remembered about her things.
She knew she had to go to the venue all by herself 'cause her parents won't help her.
I will take my wedding dress and required things to the venue along with one suitcase, but how will I manage to come here back just for my things? I wish mother or father would help me.
Suddenly she remembered the envelope with card. She checked it and it had a phone number behind it under the name HS.
Calling would be wierd so she texted the no. to see if someone would reply.

EL: Hello. Good morning.

She got an instant reply

HS: Hello dear Emerson. How are you?

He already knows number.

EL:I am fine sir. Thank you for asking. May I ask about something?

HS: Oh dear. Definitely. Is there any problem?

EL: You mentioned in the letter I'll be moving with your grandson today, so where can I send my things?

HS : Don't worry I'll send Liam. Are you free now? He will be at your house in 15 minutes max.

EL : Thank you sir. Hope to meet you today.

HS : Bye dear. And call me Grandpa.

EL: Sure. Bye.

Huh. One problem solved.

At 9:00 am she booked a cab, gave Penn a message and left for the venue.