Chapter 4

Everyone was seated at the dinning table after exchanging pleasantries. Obviously the wicked Leones were definitely irked by the bond Henry tended to share with Emerson .
Johan was at the head of the table, Marie on his right with Steph beside her. Henry was on other end of the table and Em was on his right.
The maids brought the fancy meal prepared and served everyone.
"Let's start " Johan said but were stopped by Henry clearing his throat.
He was looking at the 3 Leones with pointed look and Em had her hand joined with fingers intervened looking like a dear caught in headlights.
Again ladies and gentlemen, the wicked Leones embarrassed themselves in front of Henry and Em scored brownie points, not that she needed them.
Henry nodded towards Em and she started saying, " I am grateful and thankful for the food I luckily get to eat and my hunger to be satisfied. Hope no one goes hungry to sleep today. Amen "
Henry's eyes we're filled with adoration. He was mentally patting his back for choosing Emerson.
The Leones never knew she said grace because normally she didn't dine with them and on the rare occasions it happened they never paid her attention. 
It wasn't that she was a  die hard religious, she was just grateful for what she had a little hope and faith on the big guy somewhere.
They ate the dinner peacefully occasionally Henry asking Em about studies, small talk and stuff.

After dinner, the maids took their plates but Em took her own and washed it.
But the older witch of a women had to open her mouth to blurt trash. " Would you like some wine Henry? " She batted her eyelashes .
Women I am elder than your father and your husband is right here have some dignity. Who the hell gave you permission to call me Henry. " No thanks. It's Mr Stone to you " He said coldly. Em was shocked at the harshness of his voice.
"Now please I would like to speak with Mr Leone in person."
Johan guided Henry to his study.

In the dinning room Marie and Steph were fuming due to the lack of attention at them. They literally wanted to rip Em in shreds but they knew they couldn't. Specially not with Henry there . Em was about to exit room muttering a small 'excuse me' but her mother gripped her arm in a painfully tight grip and pierced her nails in her skin till drawing blood and menacingly whispered,
" You bitch, don't act all almighty and high, specially not fake innocent, told you not to dress like a beggar or embarrass us , didn't but you still did it. Huh, what should I punish you with. Try such a stunt again and you would wish the sperm never reached egg "
With that she shoved Em away and Steph dug the heel of her Stiletto in her feet. She didn't even scream, fight back or resisted. Tears flowing on her cheeks but not a single sound left her throat.
Blood oozed from her wounds but she just silently limped back at her room.

In her room, she cleaned her wounds and bandaged them while hears tears seem to know no limit.
Hopefully it will stop one day, hopefully I will be loved one day .
With such thoughts and crying till exhaustion, she passed out on her bed.

The story in her father's study was completely different. Henry and Johan took their seats. Henry was straight to point.
" I'll invest in your company, marry your daughter to my grandson "
Johan was over the moon would be an understatement. The greedy bastard always wanted influencing investors to profit the company. And his dear princess will have the wealthiest husband in whole North America.
You could see his eyes showing dollar signs.
But before he could enjoy the moment of happiness, Henry busted his bubble in the worst way.
"Your elder daughter Emerson will marry Adrien, you will sign a contract, I'll invest in your company, her or your opinion doesn't matter, 5th day from today will be their marriage, a simple secret wedding with family only, if you disagree your company will go bankrupt. I'll make sure of it. You don't need to do anything for the wedding just come to the venue I'll send. Ring size and money for dress and ring would be sent to Emerson only and after that choice of the dress and ring will be hers. And there is no thing left to argue. And if any of this conversation's single word reaches Emerson, you will be dead literally and it's not a threat but a promise. You will tell her she is to be married to Adrien Stone and she doesn't have a choice . Others things will be made known to her later."
After Henry finished Johan sat their thunderstruck. The old man had never talked this much with others in one time. Johan snapped out of his reverie like a light bolt.
"You can't do that! " He exclaimed.
"Don't wanna loose Peter as an investor, and position in company because of a case money laundering, stealing, false accounting data and so on, now do we? " Henry gave him a sinister smile.
"Stephanie is better than Emerson" Johan tried to convince Henry.

"Oh really, did she even went to
college? "

"N-no but she still is better, what so special in it, Emerson is 23 , probably didn't pass it with her dumb mind"

"She is studying for her Masters degree you dipshit and even minoring in two completely different types of subjects. What a disgrace on the name of father you are!"

Johan looked at the floor clenching his jaw and fisting his hand. The bitch of Emerson even took his princess's rightful husband.
But he couldn't do anything.
Everything was at stake now.
"Fine! " He gritted out and sign the contract papers in front of him. Everything in it revolved around Emerson.

Henry smirked in victory.
Making his way out of study, he stopped  before opening the door and looked over his shoulder,
" And I don't want a single hair of her body harmed "
With that he left leaving chaos behind him, like always.