Confessions

Reki: LANGA MADE Y'ALL CONFESS LOL! You told langa about your feelings for Reki and it just so happened Reki told him about his too. So Langa decided to "play a game" he literally took you two to his house and locked you both in his room until you confessed your love to each other.
"Do um why did you bring us here aga-" Reki ask but was cut off by /Langa pushing you both in his room. "HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" You shout."You know what I'm doing" he said calmly. "NO I DON'T DUDE!" "Just confess and I'll let you out" "W-WHAT!?" Says Reki faces turing bright red. "Tick Tock, Tick Tock" "Remember that Reki no hurry up and confess" He looks at you blushing madly as he tries to find the confidence to tell you how he feels but failed as no words came out. "I- uh, Y-y/n-" "REKI!" "I-uh yes?" "I- I like you!" "I LIKE YOU ALOT!" he looks at you in disbelief. "Really, i- I like you too" he says slightly smiling. You walk towards him and embrace him in a tight hug that he Glady accepted. AAAAAAY MY BABY! "HEY LANGA YOU GONNA LET US OUT NOW?!" You yell. "NO NOW KISS DAMNIT!" "LANGA!" you both yell In Sync.

Langa: He just told you. He was always blunt and wanted to try new things. So it went from there. He told you at school while you, him, and reki were having lunch. Reki was just sitting back and observing secretly enjoying his ship sailing."Hey, (Y/N) I like you alot" "h-huh?" "I said i-" "I know what you said I just didn't think you would confess like that." "Did I do it wrong?" "No Langa you did great" "I like you too" "WOOOOOOOO!" Yells Reki jumping in excitement. "FINALLY MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"

Miya: He confessed on accident. It was quite simple actually. You walked up on him talking to a cat. (Speaking of cat here's mine his name is breezy(my named his after chris brown 🤦🏾‍♀️) don't worry bout my dumbass little sister in the back chile

 (Speaking of cat here's mine his name is breezy(my named his after chris brown 🤦🏾‍♀️) don't worry bout my dumbass little sister in the back chile

"I can't believe I like a slime." "How did I it even come to this" "and who might that slime be?" Miya looked confused, he thought the cat was talking. But he recognized that voice. It was yours. He turns around and see's your tall figure. "AH- I-I-" "don't worry I like you too" "Wha-" "N-NO I don't like you, your, a slime." "Your slime, and your gonna be my kitty" he blushes and looks away. "Fine whatever I like you too, I guess"

Cherry blossom: You actually confessed. It was while you two were at Joe's restaurant. You two were just catching up and then it slipped out. "I LOVE YOU!" "HEH?!" "Wait what?" "You actually like me?" He ask confused. "Of course, why wouldn't I." "Your pretty, cute, smart, and you have a good body" you say whispering that last part. He blushes madly and playfully punched your arm. "Owie" "aw he doesn't like me" "I never said I didn't" you chuckled at his response. "Cute"

Tadashi: He confessed but it was weird. He didn't know what to say or how to say it. He just kinda like wrote you s letter and left it in your office. You found the letter and after you read it you went to find him. He was just skating them he saw you and stopped. You went up to him and said "I like you too Tadashi" he looked shocked but smiled.

 You went up to him and said "I like you too Tadashi" he looked shocked but smiled

" I'm glad that you returned my feelings" "your just so cute how could I not"

Adam: BRO HE IS SO HARD TO DO
He made it kinda obvious. But he was surprised that you even liked him back. "(Y/n) I love you!" He says running towards you. "Oh, I love you too" you say bluntly. "What's this?" "You actually like me?" "Why?" "Why not"
OOF SORRY ITS BAD KSSBKSNE