What you LOVE about him

Reki:
  You love his hair. It's so fluffy and you love playing in it. He'd only let you see his hair down and wear his headbands. You also like how good he is at making skateboards. He even made you one when you first got together and made matching ones.

Langa:
You love his cooking skills and his eyes. To always find yourself getting lost in them. And when he cooks you food it always taste so great. After you told him how much you love his cooking he started cooking breakfast and lunch for you everyday and you repay him in kisses and making his too.

Miya: You love the tricks he does in his skatboard and his tsundere side. He's just so cute and smol but has good skills.

Cherry: You love his hair of course. But you also love how smart and pretty he is. You tell him how pretty and smart he is all the time and he never gets tired of it. He loves when you play in his hair like ALOT.

Tadashi: You really love his mole under his eye. It's so beautiful like WHAT THE FUCK! You tell him how beautiful it is and that it makes him even prettier.

Adam: You like his eyes. (Couldn't think of something I didn't use I like his eyes tho, I've always had some for of thing for red eyes KURAPIKA DON'T COME AFTER ME!) you like the color of his eyes. You found his eyes easy to get lost into at times.

Adam's part was rushed sorry