Love Language

Sorry if its short im updating in class again because every time im in school i get the sudden urge to update and idk why-

Reki: Your love language is through food.

You always share food with each other and buy each other food and snacks. 

Langa: Your love language is quality time. 

He just loves to be around you at all times.

If he feels that you haven't had enough time together he'll drag you to his house and cuddle you.

Miya: Your love language is receiving gifts.

He loves to get you things like one of his hoods even though you can't fit it because your too big. He'll also get you small things.

And you love giving him things like animal keychains or stuffed animals or new games to play together.

Cherry: Your love language is acts of service.

Since he's pretty busy during the day you like to help him out alot.

He appreciates it alot and would always do the same for you.

Tadashi: Your love language is words of affirmation.

Since he's a shy and busy baby he needs to hear you say that you love him and that things will be ok.

He loves when you two are cuddling and you whisper sweet things to each other.

Adam: Your love language is Physical touch but not in that way.

Even though he received physical touch as a child you didn't like the way he received it.

So you like giving him the right kind of physical touch to show him what real love is.

(LOOK IDK ANYMORE SNHDBCHWCWCWD)