First time 🍋

This was requested by I'm sorry I forgot but sorry its bad I never did this one before
For Reki, Langa, and Miya they will be aged up (as in adult)

Reki: Since he knows alot and isn't so innocent you would think he'd be ready. But boy he was not (Honey you got a big storm coming) He was just a blushing moaning mess the whole time. This actually surprised you and you took this to your advantage with every action. He was pretty loud too-

Langa: TO BE COMPLETEYLY HONEST-

He'd have no idea what to do. You had to take over which you didn't mind. But he got the hang of it (get it I guess) and would ride you to top you from time to time. He wasn't really loud either

Miya: Um he's a bottom bitch- Just complete bottom everything and everywhere. He'd squirm or whimper at you every touch even if it was just a kiss. His noise maker was neutral. 

Cherry: Ok now. THIS! IS. WHAT. YOU. CALL. A. POWER. BOTTOM!!!!!!!! I MEAN CHERRY WAS A BAD BITCH(AND STILL IS) THE BADDEST YOU'D EVER SEE IN HIGHSCHOOL LIKE LOOK AT THIS BITCH!

but anyway we'll simp over him later- He'd be a dominant bottom? Look all I know is that he's probably be a really good power bottom

but anyway we'll simp over him later- He'd be a dominant bottom? Look all I know is that he's probably be a really good power bottom. He'd know all your kinks and what drives you over the edge. He's pretty loud though when you have FULL control over him.

Tadashi: OKAY- 

I DONT]'T KNOW IF YO BROTHER (ADAM) BEEN GIVIN HIM TIPS OR SOME SHIT BUT DAMN- He's surprisingly really good at this type of thing. His volume is perfect. It isn't too loud or too quiet. And he isn't too submissive. But Since Adam's your brother he told Tadashi all your kinks so that made it all the more better.

Adam: OK OK OK! He KNOWS what to do and what not to do to make his manz feel good. Knows all your kinks and turn on's and is ready for what you have to bring him. He isn't loud unless your like completely merciless. But sometimes he'd be loud on purpose.