Their phobia's

Reki: Atelophobia is defined as the fear of not doing something right or the fear of not being good enough. In other words, it's a fear of imperfection. People with atelophobia often suffer and can develop debilitating depression or anxiety when their perceived expectations do not match reality.  You often have to remind him of how amazing he is and that he's doing well no matter what it is.

Langa: Agoraphobia: The fear of situations in which escape is difficult. This may include crowded areas, open spaces, or situations that are likely to trigger a panic attack. People will begin avoiding these trigger events, sometimes to the point that they cease leaving their home. Approximately one third of people with panic disorder develop agoraphobia. When this happens you calm him down and talk him through the situation.

Miya: ever wondered why Miya doesn't try an go high up in the air? Well Miya has Acrophobia: The fear of heights. You would try to keep him away from high places but sometimes like going in an elevator he'd start thinking about bad things that could happen and gets scared. You usually put your arms around him to make him feel safer. 

Cherry: Social Phobias: The fear of social situations. In many cases, these phobias can become so severe that people avoid events, places, and people that are likely to trigger an anxiety attack. (Cherry actually does have anxiety :(   You make sure that your close to him at all times just in case he has a panic attack or his anxiety gets really bad. He'd often cling onto you to tell you that he wants to leave or go somewhere else if it becomes too much for him.

Tadashi: Athazagoraphobia is a fear of forgetting someone or something, as well as a fear of being forgotten. This is usually why Tadashi  works really hard because he fears that if he doesn't do well he'll be replaced or forgotten even though he knows you and Adam won't replace him. You often have to tell him how much you love him and that you will never forget about him or replace him.

Adam: Autophobia, or monophobia, is the fear of being alone or lonely. . I mean Adam did say "There is no one by my side" in episode 12 so I mean-. But When he met you the fear went away for a while but it came back just as fast. He thinks that your gonna leave him or find someone better.  If that happens he'll become depressed and won't be motivated to do anything. When this happens you just show affection and say sweet things to him.