You commite A Dazai

A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried.

Hi guys I'm like in the mood so I made this chapter.

Reki: When he found out you did such a thing he broke down. Blamed himself for not being good enough to help you. He started distancing himself from everyone and would cry at every mention of your name. His eyes would no longer sparkle they would just dwell.

Langa: He cried his eyes out. He had already lost his dad and now he's lost the love of his life. He would cry all the time thinking about you. Everytime he saw something that reminded him of you he'd lose it and break down. His eyes would have no sort of emotion other than sadness they were always dull.

Miya: He was just so lost. He felt so lonely after you died and he started being cold towards anyone and everyone. He wouldn't even skate anymore. He'd bring a picture of you two everywhere he goes and would talk to it.

Cherry: He was heart broken. After hearing from Joe that you took your own life he screamed and cried. He thinks it's his fault for not spending enough time with you. He beacme emotionless and wouldn't have motivation to do anything at all.

Tadashi: He found out when he saw Adam crying. He ask what was wrong and he told him you killed yourself. He couldn't believe what he heard he fell to his knees and cried with Adam. He didn't even want to be alive anymore. He just wanted you by his side again.

Adam: He wouldn't believe it at first. But when he found out it was true he isolated himself and cried. He had never experienced true love until he met you and now it has been taken from him. He wouldn't want to do anything. Tadashi literally had to make him eat or get out of bed. The usual playful tone in his voice was gone and replaced with a monotoned one with no amusement.