😭When they cry

To be completely honest with you all I wouldn't care if I was being held as a hostage sometimes, it's just nice to be held and know that someone wants you.

Reki: He cried because he feels so useless and powerless. He thinks he's in the way of everything and everyone. He bottled up those emotions and let them all out at once. When you saw him crying you tried everything in your power to cheer him up. It was honestly heart breaking.

Langa: You caught him crying when you went over to his house since his mom was at work. He was crying because he just misses his dad. You knew that's why he was upset because when you saw him crying he was holding onto a picture of him. You didn't say anything you just let him cry into your shoulder.

Miya: He was crying because those damned kids were making fun of him and humiliating him. Usually he wouldn't care but today he was just emotional. You comforted him and gave him forehead kisses.

Cherry: No words were spoken. His emotions expressed it all. He was just so all over the place and stressed that he didn't know how else to express it. You saw him sitting in the corner of your bad with his hair covering his face. although his hair was in the way you could his lips were quivering as he tried not to cry. You just went over to hug him and running your fingers through his hair as he hugged you back letting it all out.

Tadashi: He cried because he blames himself for the way Adam turned out. He regrets everything and it takes a big toll on him. When you saw him crying about it you felt bad and you wiped his tears away and watched movies to take his mind off of it.

Adam: You would think he'd have nothing to be upset about but he over-heard his aunts talking about your relationship. They were saying that he shouldn't be with you and that he's making himself look bad and that he was a disappointment. When you found him crying you hugged him and he told you what happened. You took his mind off of it by making him play with your puppy.