😭Them Reacting to your death💀

Updated on May 31st 2021
HUGE ANST & DEATH MENTIONED!* Sorry if they OOC (Out of character)

Reki: Hit by Car

 He's traumatized. He saw it happen right in front of him. You were out skateboarding with Langa, Miya, and  Reki.  You were skating down the road, the light was red so you all went. But someone didn't see the red light due to them being distracted by their phone (DON'T TEXT AND DRIVE!)

You saw this and noticed how close Reki was to getting hit. He looked at the car and was prepared for the impact. But you sped up and pushed him out of the way. "REKI LOOK OUT!" "Huh?" "NO (Y/-" Reki was interrupted by the sound of blood splattering. He stopped in his tracks and tried to process  was just happened. Then it hit him like a bus. The love of his life was just killed right in front of him. He let out a blood curdling scream as he saw your lifeless body in the street blood covering everywhere.

Yes that's juuzo 🥺He and Langa ran towards you screaming and crying while Miya called an ambulance and 911

Yes that's juuzo 🥺
He and Langa ran towards you screaming and crying while Miya called an ambulance and 911. "N-NO!" "(Y/N)! DON'T LEAVE ME BABY !" "WAKE UP!" "YOU CAN'T DIE LIKE THIS!" "YOU CAN'T!" "NO!" "IT'S NOT FAIR!" he screams holding your limp body in his arms. The driver then gets out of the car. "OH MY GOD!" Says a female voice. She looked about your age. She screams and covers her mouth. "I-IM SO SORRY ID DIDN'T SE-" That's when Langa lost it.

"YOU DIDN'T FUCKING SEE US?!" "IT'S CUZ YOU WERE ON YOUR DAMN PHONE!" "YOU JUST KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" "I JUST GOT TO SEE HIM AGAIN AFTER 7 YEARS AND NOW HE'S GONE FOREVER BEACAUSE YOU WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION!" "I-IM SORRY!" "SORRY CAN'T BRING HIM BACK HE'S FUCKING DEAD!" "DEAD DO YOU HEAR ME!" Langa stopped yelling and started crying. His best friend was gone. Miya called cherry and told him what happened, it was hard to hear because Miya just couldn't bring himself to tell Cherry that his little brother is dead. However he managed to get the words out.

Once he got them out he heard cherry on the other side of the phone panicking. Cherry and Joe arrived on Carla (Motorcycle Version). (BTW CHERRY AND JOE ARE DATING)  When they saw the scene they broke down as well. Cherry completely lost it and started crying his eyes out. He had just lost his little brother. He ran towards you shaking your body trembling at the sight of his little brother. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME YOUR ALL I HAVE!" The ambulance then arrived. They literally had to pull Joe had to pull Cherry off of you while police pulled Reki and Langa off you. Joe embraced Cherry and Miya in a tight hug as they cried together as Reki and Langa were sobbing like babies. 

After affects: Reki got depressed AF. He wouldn't try to hide anything. He even stopped skateboarding. Now everytime he see's a skateboard he thinks of you and starts crying

Since your cherry's brother he never stopped Mourning he got depressed and his anxiety got worse (Yes cherry has anxiety its in his Character bio :( 

Langa was just lost he couldn't stop thinking about you. He had just got you back only for you to be taken from him