🔞{My Pet}🍋Adam x Male Reader

ITS HERE MOTHERFUCKERS YEAH I WAITED TILL LATE AY NIGHT! YALL BITCHES BETTER WAKE UP FOR DIS ONE Y'ALL ASKED FOR IT.

PLEASE LISTEN TO THE SONG
🔞Not suitable for kids but who do y'all care🔞

LETS GET INTO IT.
Plot: You show Adam what's it's like to be someone elses pet.

Your Pov:  I awake to the smell of cookies. "Who could be baking at this time" I ask myself. I didn't know why until I came down the steps and saw Tadashi near the oven. It turns out he was the one baking the cookies. "They smell delicious." You say not realizing Tadashi had heard you. "Would like like one Sir?" He asked holding out the plate of cookies. "AH- no thank you!" I say waving my hands in the air.  "but it seems like you really want one Sir" he says holding the plate up to your nose. "Mmm" "okay fine maybe just one" I say grabbing one. The moment I bite into the cookie it melts in my mouth. "It's so soft and good." "Would you like some more?" Tadashi ask. "Don't mind if I do!" You say reaching for another one. Tadashi quicky moves the plate right before your hand could reach it. "Heyyy" "I'll bake you a while tray if you do something for me" "yeah what is it?" He whispers something in your ear and a big smirk crawls onto your face.  "Alright sounds fair enough to me plus I get to have some fun"

No one's POV: You and Adam are FINNALY back from S after a long night. It was about 2:30 in the morning. (The reason I saw this is because I believe Reki said that S opens it's gates at 12 which has to mean 12 pm so yeah.) "How do you stay up this late?" You ask Adam. "because of the thrilling exictment and all the love in the air!" He says twirling around. With his little cape. "Oh really" "mhmm" "well then in that case you wouldn't mind doing something for me would you?" You ask. "Hm it depends, what's on the menu tonight?" He ask facing you. " Two plates of love" you say as you take off your shirt. "Oh is there extra love served?" "Yup sure is" "but we're gonna do things differently this time." You say. "I'm going to show you a different type of love tonight, I'm gonna show you how it's like to be someone else's dog and how someone Control you all the time" you say as you kiss him. You pull apart and he teasingly says "teavh me if you can" he then pulls you into a heated kiss. You snake your arm around his waist and start kissing him deeper. He moans into the kiss. You lick his bottom lip asking for entrance but he denies and you feel him smirk on your lips. You pull away from the kiss. With a sadist smirk on your face. You grab his ass causing him to gasp from your sudden action giving you the perfect opportunity to slam your lips into his and letting your tongue roam free in his wet carven. Before you could do anything he pins you down and gets on top of you. "Oh getting cocky now are we?" You say teasingly. He crawls up to you and says "Well I couldn't just let you have all the fun" he says as he rocks his hips teasingly. "If you be a good boy I'll reward you." you say sliding your hand down his ass.
"Now be a good puppy and get on your knees so you can suck daddy's cock" you say in a dominant seductive tone. He does what you asked him and stops at your lower region. He takes his hand and ge rubs the tip. He starts giving you slow licks as you moan in pleasure. He looks up at you with his red eyes full of lust as he takes you whole. He starts sucking you at a steady pace but quickly picks up the speed "Oh fuck yeah~" you say In pure pleasure. "" you ask. He moans in response. He starts stroking you as he sucks you off. "Ah-F-fuck" "I'm gonna cum!" You say warning him. He ignores your warning and starts deep-throating you. A couple seconds later you cum into the back of his throat. "Swallow every last bit of it" you demand he swallows it in all In one shot. He pulls away from your cock with a pop noise.

"Damn that was amazing baby boy, looks like your ready for your reward." "Please punish me daddy~" he said. "With pleasure" you say. You hold two fingers up to his face "suck" you demand. He licks your fingers before putting his mouth around both of them. You pull them out if his mouth and push his face on the bed making his back face you. You rub one finger against his entrance before pushing it inside. "Mmm" he moans quietly. You move your finger in and out of his hole a couple of times at a continuous speed before adding not one but two more fingers. Your fingers move rapidly as you increase your speed. He is now moaning a little louder due to all the pleasure he is receiving. "I-im c-coming" he says. Right when he says that you pull your fingers out. He whines at the feeling of emptyness. Breathing heavily. "Don't worry baby boyz you'll be full in no time" you say. It was like you read his mind. You pull down your trousers all the way down after you flip him over so his chest is now facing you.
You tease his hole
with the tip of your cock. But first you reach under the bed and grab some blue handcuffs and a gag. You put the handcuffs ok him and place the gag in his mouth. You and slowly enter yourself inside of him as he squirms a little. You then fully slam into him causing him to jerk and moan aloud from pleasureable pain. You started off slow but not too slow since it definitely isn't yall's first time and it's not like it's gonna be your last. You lick his neck before you bite into it harshly. His neck starts to bleed a little from the biting and your sucking was making his skin turn purple.  Shortly after you pick up the speed going at a steady pace. He leaves tiny whimpers here and there only to tease you. "It's not very wise of you to tease me when I'm in control~"
You say pounding him harder and faster. He grabs onto the sheets behind him and starts digging his nails into them trying to condone his moans. You then suddenly hear a muffled scream of pleasure "MM!"~" You look at him in confusion and hit that same spot again. He moans loudly again in response. " Looks like I found it" You take the gag out if his mouth. "How does it feel to not be able to speak since someone is controlling you.

He looks at you and smirks. "now the real fun begins~" you say as you pound into him senselessly. "AAH~" "OH GOD" The room is filled with pants and moans. "Your still not gonna give in are you?" You ask but is speechless due to you fucking him senseless. "Oh so now your gonna give me the silent treatment?" "Alright then I guess this is what It comes down to" you say as you pull all the way out causing to whimper in displeasure. You grab his arms and hand cuff them to the bed rails. "There that's better" you say as you slam back into him hitting him right in his prostate. "AAAH~" he moans in pure pleasure. You decided to tease him by slowing down the pace. "Pl-please" "oh, what's this now?" "You want me to fuck you even harder?" "Y-yes" "Pl-please fuck me" he pleads.

"Look at you, such a good puppy taking all of daddy's cock." You say as you begin praising him.
"You put your hand on his neck and start to choke him. You begin choking him and start pounding into his prostate over and over again leaving him a moaning mess after each one.
"Fuck!" "PL-PLEASE FUCK ME!" "FUCK ME DADDY!" He screams."F-fuck IM GONNA CUM DADDY!" He screams. "M-me too" as if it were on cue you both cum at the same time. You pull out and place a kiss on his lips. "You did so good baby" you say praising him. You say as you remove your hand from his neck. "So ready for round 2?" You ask. He couldn't respond due to him breathing heavily. "Ok then I'll let you rest." You say.

BUT OH WAIT THERE'S MORE!
ROUND TWO BITCHES!

~So ready for round 2?" You ask. He couldn't respond due to him breathing heavily. "Ok then I'll let you rest." You say.~

"After you've learned your lesson of course" you say. "H-huh, what" he managed to get those words out. You flip him over on his stomach and his eyes widened as he felt you re-enter him. He was lost with words again as he felt you go even faster than before. “Daddy yes! Oh, god! Wait-” He winces. You didn't let up on speed and Ainosuke feels like he might split in half.
“No!” Ainosuke wails. You slow down pulling back to thrust with such a force. You being slapping his ass as you repeat it each time leaving a stinging sensation after each slap. *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* (Smacky Smack) "AAH!" "OOH" "YES" he moans at the pain, the glorious pain. You slam back into him at top speed thrusting hard into him. Ainosuke babbles through it all, wailing "no", "stop", "yes", until he’s at a loss for word. Ainosuke arches his back as much as you allow it, screaming with pleasure. “No! Yes! No…. N-nahg! ...(Male name)! Yes!”
His face is pushed down to the bed by a strong hand upon his vulnerable neck he has no warning for when you pull back slowly and ram into his throbbing hole. Except he is feeling everything. All of him. The fingers trail lower until a palm is pressed into his lower core, utterly ignoring his own cock. Ai breath hitches. “(Male name) Fill me. I need it. I’m so empty. (Male name), fill me.” your cock twitches inside him, pressing against his walls. “AH!”he clenches around you as he comes in sync with your waves of cum spilling into him. His own seed of his own spilling on your chest. You pull out and lay beside him. "Now has my little puppy learned their lesson or do I need to teach you some more lessons?" You ask. He shakes his head slowly due to the lack of energy he has. "Wonderful!" "Goodnight puppy" "ngh" "I'll take that as a goodnight."

The next day: You leave a sleeping Adam in the bed due to last night's events. You go downstairs and see Tadashi with his skatboard. "Morning Tadashi" you say. "Oh good morning." "Did you..." "Yup now where's my cookies" you say "I put them in the contaier on the counter." "Thank you Tadashi" "no thank you (male name) for taking care of Mr Ainosuke" Tadashi says bowing. "Mm, no problem plus Its a win win, I got cookies and had a good time" you say munching on your cookies. "Your welcome (male name) I'll be on my way now" he said "byee" he walks out the door. Good thing Adam didn't hear the conversation between you too. He's still in bed sleeping like a baby. Although he always sleeps like that when you go the hard but last night was the longest and hardest you ever wen on him so even if he did wake up he wouldn't be able to get up.  Your smirk and bite another cookie as the events of last night replay in your head. "I should do that punishment more often"

SORRY ITS BAD NSOSBDLS I'm sorry if it's kinda short
AND THE PLOT WAS BAD💀