You give them a surprise

Reki: You Decided to make a gift for him. Since he makes skateboards and doesn't have the time to make his own  you decided to make him one. Not only that but you made matching ones for you and him. His has your name on it with half if a heart and the other half is with your name. When you put it together it creates a heart saying "Reki X (Male name) for Infinity"
He was so happy he almost cried. He hugged you tightly and he gave you kisses as a thank you. "OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE I LOVE YOU!" "IM GONNA CRY YOUR TOO GOOD FOR ME!"

Langa: It was his birthday UwU. You knew how much Langa missed snowboarding so you surprised him with plane tickets to Canada. Not only was he going back to where he came from but he gets to go back with you and all his friends. He was so happy that he was crying. When you told him that you got tickets for everyone to go he just couldn't believe it. Of course he asked where you got all the money for this but you told him not to worry about it. "OH MY GOD *Starts crying* BABE!" "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO!"

Miya: You surprised him a cat carrier. He hates leaving your his cat alone at home so you bought him a cat carrier to put them in when you two go on dates and stuff. He was like REALLY happy. This is the happiest you've ever seen him. And get this! He actually kissed you first! khbecfhfibfb. Its a bookbag so ya'll can carry it easier. AAAAAAAAAAAH THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! *MWAH*

Cherry: You surprised him with a promise ring with your names carved in it

Cherry: You surprised him with a promise ring with your names carved in it.  (I couldn't really think of anything for cherry) He cried a little because he's wanted to be with you forever ever since yall were teenagers. He felt so special and took this gift to heart. He would wear it everyday and make sure no one but you touches it. He VERY protective of that ring.  When Joe asked to look at it he popped his hand because he was reaching for it XD. His is the one with your name and yours is the same but its his name. "Aw (Male name) It's so beautiful Thank you!"  

Tadashi: You surprised him with a vacation to Hawaii alone, just you two. Of course you needed Adam's help and you had to hear his whining but he helped anyway. Tadashi was really happy because he was so stressed and he wanted to be alone with you for a while. Well almost alone. Ya'll had to take Adam with you both XD. I mean he is your little brother so. But he made sure to give you two space while you were there since he knows he's always taking Tadashi away from you. "REALLY!?" "MR. AINOUSKE IS THIS TRUE?!" "OKAY OKAY I'LL GO PACK!" (Sorry if he ooc)

Adam: You surprised him with a cute little puppy! (I think Adam likes dog's idk I thought about this when he called Tadashi his dog and when he said: "Oh puppy look) 

The look on his face was pure disbelief. He was suspicious  at first because you told him to come to your shared room while he was in his office. He slowly followed you and asked what was it. You said it was a surprise and he said "If it's not you I don't want I-" He was cut off when he saw a puppy laying on his bed. The puppy ran towards him and did that thing where they play with your legs (I don't know I have a cat I haven't had a dog in a while) Adam bent down to pick them up (You pick the gender) and hugged the puppy as he laughed and played with them. (They don't have a name yet)  "You didn't" "I did" "AW LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS!" "AH THANKS BABE!" "Now you can stop calling Tadashi your dog" "That might be an exception for this little cutie" You looked out the corner of your eye and saw Tadashi sigh in relief XD.