You catch them singing

Jdjwnsns

Reki: He was singing Ghost by Au/ra you caught him while he was doing homework and didn't notice you walked in. He got startled by your "sudden presence" You complimented him and he got embarrassed. You insisted that he'd sing more often but he denied.

Langa: He was singing Assassin By Au/ra (yes her again) I feel like he would sing this plus im listening to it as im making this I love this song. He was cooking while you were on the way. You walked in and heard his voice. It was so soothing you just listened until he saw you and stopped. You told him to continue and he did. He would sing for you when you were upset or when you asked.

Miya: Doesn't sing IM SORRY- IF ANYTHING HE WOULD SING FRIDAY NIGHT FUNKIN LIKE BEEP BOP BOOP-

Cherry: He was singing side to side by Arianna Grande and Nikki Manji. You caught him singing while he was blow-drying his hair after he washed it. He couldn't hear you come in because of how loud the dryer was. You started singing with him and he jumped and got flustered. He told you not to sneak up on him. You' ask him to sing for yo he refuses sometimes but slowly started to warm up to it

Tadashi: You caught him singing with Adam they were singing this (THIS LEGIT SOUNDS LIKE TADASHI AND ADAM THO) 

N-E-WAYZ Adam wanted Tadashi to sing with him for some reason. It was just random. Tadashi knowing he didn't have a choice agreed and sung with him. You just so happened to hear them so you hid behind the door and listened. After they finished you applauded. Tadashi didn't have much of a reaction but he had a tiny shade of pink tinted on his cheeks. You complimented him and he didn't say anything he just nodded.

Adam: He was singing S&M by Rihanna LMAO

He was just on the bed singing when you walked in. He didn't have much a reaction but was still a little just a little embarrassed (LOOK I LIVE FOR SOFT ADAM) You praised him since you know he likes being praised it made him feel good.

SORRY I WAS IN SCHOOL UPDATING AGAIN I'LL GO BACK AND ADD THE OTHER SONGS INTO THE CHAPTER LATER!