Cute things y'all do

Reki:  You'd skate together. Not like you normally do I mean you'd literally skate together. Y'all would get on one board and skate together in it. You'd hold Reki close to you as he is in charge of moving and you stop.

Langa: Y'all would Pretend y'all were in food network. When you cook for each other you'd taste test it and rate each other's food. You even have Reki and Miya be judges for you two when you have your "cook offs" and you guys keep track of your points everytime you win.

Miya: Y'all would dress up as cats and act like cats around the house Together. (I am running out of ideas for my baby🥺😭)

Cherry: You two would mess with Joe together and make your boards go on dates. Meaning you programed them to chat and sense when the other is near.  (This was a random idea I just got) You also have an AI board. Her name is Jessica. I made your board a girl since this is a gay book everyone might as well be gay right.

Tadashi: You two would play a game every night. Sometimes they were big games like Uno and sometimes they were small ones like rock paper scissors or tic tac toe. and keep track of your winning streak, every month the loser had to do what the winner says. And at the end of the year whoever had the most wins gets to do whatever the want to the other 😈

Adam: You two would either play with your dog or take your dog for a walk or to a dog park as you skate on your boards on the way. Your dog enjoys having both of you around them. They'd get so happy.