They get hurt

Reki: He was skating of course. You know he falls alot but this time he had a pretty nasty fall. He fell right on his wrist and broke that bitch💀 you and Langa freaked the fuck out when you saw his wrist flipped the other way. (I'm sorry but I'm laughing) you carried him and skated to the nearest hospital.  "AAAAH! OW OW OW!"
"HOLEY SHIT BABE!" He was fine tho but had slot if trouble doing things because of his broken wrist.

Langa: He was skating too. You know how he usual flys on his board and shit. Yeah gravity said "nope not today petty boy I've had enough of your ass levitating and making me look like a fool"💀 he fell from a pretty high point too. And when he fell he fell on his back. You and Reki ran towards him and asked if he was ok. He groaned in pain and tried to sit up but fell back down. "My back hurts really bad" you check his back and see a big ass bruise from the fall. You picked him up and took him to the doctor. He got better tho.

Miya: He was playing with your cat but the little fucker didn't feel like being bothered today so the damned thing scratched him. You just bandaged him up. He didn't touch the cat for a week cuz he was mad at it.

Cherry: I was originally gonna put here that he got hit with a skatboard but then I got this idea. Cherry's luck was just terrible today. He was flat ironing his hair when he accidentally clipped his ear. When he did that his reaction was to grab the flat iron and he ended up burning his hand as well and dropped it...

On his foot💀. Mah dudes is all burnt the fuck up. You heard him scream like three different times and then you heard a cry. "AH" "OUCH!" "OW!" "BAAABE!" so yeah you ran to the bathroom and saw him on the floor. You picked him up and out ice and ointment on his burn wounds then wrapped them up. He thanked you and you just made him go to bed and stay home the next two days.

Tadashi: He hurt his hand. He was cooking and Accidentally cut himself with the knife as he was cutting the onions. "AH!" "Shit that fucking hurt" you IMMEDIATELY ran to the kitchen when you heard him in pain. You knew it was bad cuz he actually cursed. You cleaned the cut and you told him that you'd finish cooking. You even fed him later.

Adam: ... Let me just tell y'all It was a random thought I had and the whole reason this chapter even exist💀

He fell down the stairs at his house💀 it was like right when y'all woke up. He was still pretty tired and wasn't fully awake so this caused him to miss a step and fall down the rest of them bitches. When he Finally got to the bottom he rolled over and held his side. Judging from the way he fell his side took most of the damage. He had a couple of scratches and bruises on his side. You just carried him to your room and made him stay in bed. "UWAH!" "Ouch"