When they snap

This includes very foul laungaue. Sorry if they ooc I thought this would be fun and I tried to make it match the characters

Reki: You guys were at S and some boys around y'all age started picking a fight. Reki got pissed and  keep a fuse "OH I'LL THROW SOME FUCKING HANDS!" "SQUARE UP BITCH!" Reki yelled as he attempted to go at it with the other boy before you stopped him. "We don't need a mad redhead beating people up today okay?" "Hmph fine"

Langa: You were in well. Scared if Langa at the moment. Girls were flirting with you again. This happens daily and they know that you're dating Langa but yet proceeded to flirt. Langa finally had enough of it and snapped. "WELL EXSCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MY BOYFRIEND WAS AVAILABLE!" "TOO BAD CUZ THAT'S FALSE INFORMATION HE'S MINE AND MINE ONLY NO MOVE IT BITCHES!"

Miya: he snapped at those boys. They were talking about him showing off and shit so Miya went off "THIS IS WHY YOU SUCK AT SKATBOARDING NOW DAMNIT!"

Cherry: He snapped at someone at his job or what not. Someone from the crowd yelled that his job is fake and that he's just earning free money by simply writing. He grabbed the mic and yelled "IF MY JOB IS FAKE AND SO EASY THEN BRING YOUR ASS OUT HERE AND DO IR YOUR DAMN SELF!" "SEE IF IT'S STILL FREE MONEY AFTERWARDS BITCH!" You had to run on stage and grab the mic from Cherry Apologizing to the crowd for his profaine language.

Tadashi: He snapped on Adam. "MR. AINOSUKE LOOK, I KNOW IM YOUR SERVER AND ALL BUT I AM NOT A DOG!" "DO I GO BARK BARK AND WOOF WOOF!?" Adam didn't say anything his face said it all. It said ok Damn chill out.

Adam: He snapped on his own aunt's (As he should, he really needs to those bitches deserve it) they were still judging his relationship with you and they kept trying to pry him apart from you. They'd even set up dates for him with women. "I TOLD YOU ALL THAT IM ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH (MALE NAME) AND YOU ARE NOT MAKING BE WHO YOU WANT" He shouted. His aunt's looked dumbfounded and frightened. "I'm sorry for shouting my lovely aunt's, but I will be going now." "Me and my boyfriend have plans tonight"