🔞🍋(Stress Reliever) Cherry X Seme male reader lemon

Requested by Phatom234

SORRY IF ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED I HAD TO CHANGE IT UP A LITTLE AND I LITERALLY WROTE THIS IN SCHOOL IN MY NOTEBOOK AND ALMOST GOT CAUGHT!

No ones POV: You had just arrived home from work exhausted. Being a teacher wasn't easy. You walk into your home seeing your beloved husband of 2 years on the couch. He didn't hear you come in and he looked like he was about to pass out. You walk over behind him and hug him from behind. "Oh, hi baby" He said lifting his head up to kiss you. "Hey babe" "How was your calligraphy thing today?" You ask. "Those dimwits their aggravating, they want me to be more "expressive" he says quoting his fingers. "Aw what?" "I think you calligraphy is great baby" "Yeah thanks." "What about you and those kids?" "Same as usual" you sigh. "Those damn kids, it damn sure doesn't help that their high-schoolers either." "They can be so mean sometimes." "That exactly why my job doesn't involve children." Cherry chuckled. "Heyyy!" You say pouting. "You know I love kids" (IDK BOUT YALL)

"That's why I chose to be a teacher." "It's not that I don't want to teach them its just, they can be very stressful at times." You say rubbing the back of your neck. "Hmm stressful you say?" "Would like me to help you?' Cherry ask you. "Yes please anything works!" You say desperately. "Good cuz I want attention." He said bluntly as he grabs your arm and drags you. "Hey where are we going" "Huh?" This is just our r-" You were interrupted by Cherry kissing you. It was a sweet loving kiss at first until things started getting heated. You started undressing each other and that one loving kiss turned into a make out session. As you started to undress each other he pushed you on the bed. "Woah someone's needy" You say smirking. "Your always busy with teacher stuff after school." "I just missed spending time with you."

He said as he kissed you. You take his shirt off and snake your arms around his waist. You bring pull his head down closer to deepen the kiss. You slip your tongue in his mouth and begin exploring the inside his mouth. You didn't realize you had a hard on erection until Cherry noticed and teasingly grinded on it. You quietly gasp as you feel him palming you through your boxers. "Looks like someone couldn't help themselves" he says teasingly. "S-shut up."

"Your the reason im like this." You say. "Well then allow me to fix it for you." He says as he starts moving his head down to your boxers. He removes them with his mouth and your fully erected hard on springs up. He puts his hair in a ponytail and licks the tip teasingly before taking all of you in his mouth. He starts at the top and works his way down as you let out little moans and grunts of pleasure. "Ngh" "Ah"

He then starts bobbing his head as he starts deepthroating you. You begin praising him as he sucks you off. "AH F-FUCK KAORU!" You moan as you place your hand on his head. You start moving his head up and down even faster causing him to gag. After a few long seconds you feel a knot in your stomach as a signal that you were gonna reach your limit soon. "B-Baby im close" You warn him as you hold his head down right before. You release in his mouth as the corner of his eyes begin to fill with tiny tear drops as he swallows all of your seed. You remove your hand and he lifts his head up licking his lips. "Alright, now its your turn."

You say in a sexy tone as you flip him doggy style your figure now hovering on top of his smaller one. "Go ahead (Male name), you can take all of your stress out on me." He says extending the word all. (SHIT MY MOM WALKED IN AS I WAS TYPING THIS FROM MY BOOK- XD) "Fine but don't say that I didn't warn you." You say right before you enter him fully. He lets out pleasurable moans. You move to his neck and begin kissing and sucking at it leaving hickeys, bruises and bite marks everywhere. You start to pick up the pace as you begin ramming into him mercilessly as you pull his hair. "A-AH DON'T D-DO THAT!" he says in distress. You know hair pulling is not only one of his kinks but one of yours as well so you pulled it harder. You decided to turn him over since his back was facing you. After you fix his position you slam back into him as he moans louder than before. You go out then quickly go back in and he moans loudly yet again.

You smirked knowing what this meant. You had just found his Good spot. You grab his neck and begin choking him as you pound his g-spot mercilessly over and over again. "O-OH!" "A-AH!" (M-MALE N-NAME)!" He moans as he's getting choked by you. You slow down as you frown as you whisper in his ear. "That's not my name baby boy." "I-m not saying it" he says blushing. "Ok then I guess im gonna have to make you say it." You say as you begin fucking him even harder. "Plus weren't you the one who said to take out all my stress on you?" You say extending the word all as well.

His eyes widen as you hit him directly in his G-spot again. He couldn't form words, he was a moaning mess. It was just too much pleasure for him. He tried to cover his mouth from moaning aloud until you grabbed both his arms with your free hand. "Had enough yet?" "Y-Yes" "Yes what?" "Y-yes Daddy." "Now are you going to be a good boy and listen to daddy from now on?" You ask kissing his neck once again. "A-AH, Y-YES DADDY!"

"Are you sorry for not listening to Daddy?" "Mhm, Im sorry daddy." "really?" "Daddy im sorry!" "Please!" "That's more like it." you say as you finish pounding him. "Ah, I-im close!" he warns yu. "M-me too" As if it were on cue you both cum at the same time. You pull out and lay next to him. "All my stress is gone now." 'You make a good stress reliever Kaoru." you say. "Yeah whatever." "I didn't think you were that stressed." He says catching his breath. "Judging from the looks of it, your not gonna be able to walk tomorrow." You say smirking. "It's your own fault." he says as he weakly hits you. You chuckle at his action. "Goodnight my love." You say kissing him "Night" You then fall asleep with him in your arms as he's curled up in your chest.

WAS IT GOOD?!