When you protect them

Reki: it was when he stood up to the dude from the first episode. (The wrong skateboard incident) the dude was obviously pissed and when he said "do you wanna fight punk" you dropped you stuff and stood in front of Reki with your hands out ready to swing since he was injured already. Reki then kissed your cheek.  "Hey babe it's alright" "come on" says Reki "fine" You say a little disappointed.

Langa: You were teaching him how to skateboard of course. He went up a ramp and fell off. You ran over to him and we're able to catch him in your arms. "AAAAAH-" "Huh?" "Thanks baby you saved me" he says smiling at you kissing you on the lips.

Miya: he was getting chased by some kids at his school (specifically the boys form that one episode)
You say him running and you thought he was running towards you but you then realized he was running from something. Your grabbed his arm and held him close with his face buried into your chest. "What's wrong baby?" "Those slimes are chasing me" "oh is that so" "if you wanna get to him you have to go through me first" you say coldly giving them an intimidating stare. "Alright man jeez" with that they left "Thanks baby" "no problem kitten" you say as you kiss his nose.
KAWAII

Cherry: Him and Joe were Fighting as usual but they were a little more violent this time. Cherry kicked Joe and Joe was about to hit cherry until he was stopped by a strong grip on his arm. You didn't realize what you did until you did it. It was kinda just a reflex. "DUDE WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM YOU WERE JUST OVER THERE!?" "Um babe?" "OO-H SORRY JUST A REFLEX!" "I'm fine I was gonna beat this gorilla's ass anyway" "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU PINKED HEADED SNOT!?"

Tadashi: It was when Adam Confronted Tadashi at S. Of course you were there because your brother and boyfriend were there. You walked in after Adam grabbed Tadashi's hair.  Adam was about to hit him until you grabbed his arm. "DUDE STOP!" You say glaring at him coldly. If your the oldest like me you know what look I'm talkin bout😼. "Sorry Tadashi" "it's fine, babe you didn't have to-" "I did I mean he only listens to me anyway" "plus I'm the oldest he doesn't have a choice" "HMPH! IT'S NOT FAIR!" Puffed Adam. "Yeah yeah"

Adam: He was skating. He saw you and got distracted. He fell off his board but you caught him and held his head causing him to fall on you while you hit the hard ground. "oops sorry daddy" "ah- it's ok baby"

SORRY ADAM WAS SHORT IM RUSHING TO UPDATE