Them in haunted houses

First of all look at my kitty above 😻 I edited him too cuz I was bored

Reki: Would act like he wasn't scared but would literally cling onto you tightly

Langa: I don't think he'd have a reaction to the small things but the big ones he'd be scared of.

Miya: He's baby so I mean he would try to hurry up and get outta there. (Lol I did that in my first haunted house I was with my dad unfortunately and he was moving to slow so I was walking fast with these long ass legs with the group of friends in front of me cuz they seemed to know what they were doing.)

Cherry: Low-key would punch a bitch okay- if a motherfucker clown or some shit popped out of nowhere he'd swing. Since he's like famous he put his hair in a high ponytail and put his mask on so no one would recognize him. this helped because you two got kicked out. Yeah he fucked someone up- you knew this was gonna happen tho so that's why you both wore a disguise.

Tadashi: him the whole time:😐
He didn't give two shits what is was or what was happening. But however as soon as he saw that clown. This bitch suddenly became sonic. Dat bitch was gon he was already in the car!

 Dat bitch was gon he was already in the car!

Adam: honestly idk for him but imma say. He acted like he wasn't scared but was terrified inside.  You shook him and he jumped and screamed. Lmao. He made Tadashi go in the front and you go behind him so they way I'd something happens it'll get y'all first so he'd have enough time to run. (Ahaha I do that) 

I just added this picture just because

Joe: yes I didn't forget him he's just a lil harder to write. He is a scardy cat ok- we all seen the beach episode.... Hopefully.