They accidentally turn you on

This a lil mature y'all
Reki: You and the gang were hanging out at the beach and shadow brung ice pops. Reki grabbed one from the cooler and opened it. You couldn't focus on eating yours because you were too busy staring at him eating his. You were thinking "why is he lickin it like dat?" "Is something wrong babe?" He ask "you've been staring at me for a while. "Ah- it's nothing!"

Langa: You, him and Reki were skating to school when he stopped. He didn't mean to turn you on. He was just bending down to tie his shoe and you were right behind him. He looked back and saw you blushing madly and moving around. "Is something wrong baby?" "Are you hot?" "I can cool you down, I am Snow after all" he says laughing at his own joke. "Aha, no I'm fine baby are you ready to keep walking now?" "Hehehe someone's horny" chuckled Reki. "He's what?" Ask Langa. "REKI!" "AHA DON'T WORRY BOUT IT BABE!"

Miya: NO STAY BACK HISOKA'S 🤺🤺🤺🤺

OK FINE I CHANGED MY MIND HE'S AGED UP THERE! But he'd look like fucking Oreki Houtarou from Hyouka okay

One word: Cat/maid outfits "s-s-stop staring at me you Slime"

Cherry: You were laying on the couch when he came out if the shower. You heard the door open and you looked towards the door and saw cherry with wet hair and his body was slightly wet too. You were just uncontrollably staring at him until he said something. "There something you want?" "Hmm actually yes there is something I want" "oh really?" "And just what is that?" You walk up to him and grab his waist. "I want that body of yours" you whisper in his ear in a seductive tone. "Funny because I was thinking the same thing" he says smirking. "Carla, get your wheelchair mode ready for tommorow" you say as you pick him up and head to your room. I'll let y'all imagination run wild

Tadashi: He had just gotten home from running Arron's with Adam. He was panting when he walked in. "Hey baby" you say. "H-hi" you look over at the panting man and your face immediately turns red/ gets hot I out this because us poc can't change any other color LOL  he walks over to you and plops down on the bed. "Rough day?" "Y-yeah" You roll on top of him which results in you hovering over him.  You couldn't help but find this image in front you hot. I mean you boyfriend was panting, his face was red, and he was on under you. What all do you need. You didn't realize you had a growing erection during all this too. "Um baby?" "Yes Tadashi?" "Y-Your doing it again, it's poking me." "Well since your already like this I guess I can jus-" "Go ahead It's not like I have the strength to fight against you right now." He says surrendering. "If you say so"

Adam: He did it on purpose. He purposely started grinding on you and let out little moans as you were cuddling. Do I even have to explain. All I have to say is: Adam X ♿