🩸💔Love made me do it💔🩸 Yandere Reki x Langa X Smr

THIS IS MY FIRST YANDERE FIC SORRY IF THEY BE OOC I WENT BACK AND EDITED THIS ON 1/6/22

⚠️WARNINGS!⚠️
BLOOOD
DEATH
GORE

So I usually see Yandere Langa and not much of Reki
My sister was playing Yandere simulator and this gave me an idea- plus this song fits the chapter
Song: Love made me do it by ellise
This is a really good song and she's an underrated artists.
Here's the song if you want to listen to it

"How can he go so high?!" You say in awe as you watch Langa go up the ramp at "S" How come Langa is all you ever see?" "Am I not doing enough?" Reki asked himself. Langa comes back down and runs towards (M/N) . "What'd you think if that (M/N)?" Ask Langa. "It's really amazing I can't really find words to describe it!" Said (M/N) smiling at Langa. "How come he never smiles at me like that?"  "So, I’m not doing enough." What do I need to do to get him to look at me the way he looks at Langa? "Hey Reki, you good man?" (M/N) asked Reki. Reki forcefully faked a smile. "Yeah I'm fine"
Later that night after Reki Went home, he was restless. He stayed up all night with the anger boiling inside of him as he was thinking of ways to prevent Langa from stealing his precious (M/N) away. And he wouldn't stop at any costs. As long as he had you.

The next day at school

Reki was on his way to school with his skatboard as usual. He saw you waiting where you Langa and him usually wait for each other. When Reki saw you his face lit up. "HEY (M/N)!" He yelled in the distance. "Oh hey Reki!" You day waving at him. He stops in front of you and greets you. "so have you seen Langa?" You ask. "Why does everything you talk about have to be about him?!" "I don't know, maybe he's running late." "We should just head to school no-" "LANGA!" you suddenly yell interrupting Reki. You run towards Langa on his skateboard. "That bastard, he couldn't just not show up at all today!?"

  "Hey (M/N)!" "Morning!" "Morning Reki" "I got to go see you guys later." Reki says bluntly leaving the two behind. Reki gets to the school shortly and starts looking for some useful allies. He then spots the group of boys that he used to hate. But he had no choice, he had to get them on his side. Reki goes up to them and they couldn't help but notice the redhead heading their way. "Well if it isn't Reki" "Hey you guys hate Langa right?" "Damn right we hate him" "he keeps stealing all the chicks and eveyrones always talkin bout him" "why are you asking, weren't you and him best buds?" The one of the boys ask. "We were, but I need you guys to help me with something." "Hmm It depends, what are you proposing?" "I can't say it around all these people but I'll meet you guys later after school kay?" "And what's in it for us?" "You can do whatever you'd like to him." "Alrighty then, it's a deal." Reki has been ignoring you and Langa all day but you couldn't figure out why. Was he upset at you two? You just couldn't put your finger on it. You tried to catch him after school but he was nowhere to be found.

"So what do you want us to do?" "I want to get rid of Langa but it's not gonna be that easy when he's always around (M/N)" "so you want us to get them sperated?" "yeah, but we'll do it tonight at midnight." "No one will be up so that's our best bet if we don't wanna caught." This is perfect after I get rid of him, he'll be mine and I won't have to worry about him stealing him away ever again. We'll Langa your time is up.

Later that night
You text Langa and tell him to meet you at "S" Langa of course agrees and makes his way to "S" when he gets there he see's a group of boys in front of him blocking his way of getting Through the entry. "Um exscuse me may I go through-" Langa stops as he recognizes the boys. "Hey what are you guys here-" "you shouldn't be worried about us pretty boy, right now you should worry about getting out of here." "Langa grabs his phone and calls (M/N) as he skates away on his skateboard. As he's skating he hears a very familiar ringtone. He stops and turns around to see where the phone was. He see's that the phone was in someone's hand. And that someone wasn't who he hoped it was. "Sorry but your knight in shining armor isn't gonna be here to help you" says Reki as he holds your phone up in the air. "R-REKI WHAT GOING ON!?" "WHERE'S (M/N)!?" "You two always worry about each other and never nothing else." "Well too bad he won't be seeing you ever again after this." Langa backs up but is grabbed by 4 strong pairs of arms.