Joe Birthday Special🥰🥺💖💞

EVERY FUCKING BODY SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT'S JOE'S BIRTHDAY

Joe's birthday is today and he is just a big baby so I made this for him🥺 sorry if it's short or rushed I didn't know until the day before his birthday 😭 so I couldn't make a new edit for him either so here take the old one😭😭😭

No one's pov: You woke up really early remembering something very important today. It was Kojiro's birthday! You decided  today that you were going to confess to him.
You showed up at his restaurant and decided to help out with the restaurant. It was closing early today since it was his special day. You two did nothing more than talk and before you knew it it was time for the restaurant to close. You told him to get dressed cuz you were taking him somewhere. He asked what's up and but you didn't answer him of course. You drove him to S where he was welcomed by all his friend's. When you arrived he was brought a bouquet of flowers Adam didn't show up but he at least got him those. The card on it read "Happy Birthday Joey" Joe looked at the card and the roses annoyed. He said he'll keep them only for the restaurant. Cherry brought him his very own mini Carla bracelet I guess you could say. He told Cherry that he didn't need to be a robot maniac like him and they were going at it as usual. The kids just got something simple like a shirt. After you left crazy rock you went to your house cuz you told him you had a special gift waiting.

Your Pov: As I drove Kojiro to your house you told him you also had something important to tell him. He looked confused but didn't say anything other than okay. When you arrived and got yourselves together. You told him to cover his eyes while you get the gift. He protested at first saying he wasn't a child but gave in. He heard you shuffling around and he was about to uncover his eyes until you stopped him. "Alright now you can look" you say. He uncovers his eyes and looked at you for confused.
He saw you holding a necklace in you hand. He took and and that thanked you. It took him a moment to realize that they matched. He felt his cheeks getting hot and you could we and faint blush on them.

Kojiro just stared at you, and asked what this was for. You just simply told him that It was so everyone could know that he's yours. "I've actually liked you for a while now Koijro, since highschool to be exact." You say, He felt his cheeks being hotter than before and looked away. "I didn’t know you felt that way even back then." he said "if you told me I would have said yes. He said finally without noticing. "OH CRAP WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT L-" he yelled as he waved his hands in the air. “Oh shut up, you love me and you know it.” you said, smiling brightly.
“I guess I do.” Kojiro admitted, you pressed your lips to his. His lips lingered there for a bit before it became a whole nother situation. You got underneath the covers, placing you hand on his head and kissed it. To your surprise, Kojiro nuzzled up to you as you told him goodnight. “Good night Kojiro my big baby." Kojiro smiled down at his friend who had now turned into his boyfriend.
“Good night, (male name).” Kojiro said, “Night.” and you both had a peaceful night together the end.

Joe baby I am so sorry but I love you and you deserve more 🥺😭🥰💞💖