You Accidentally turn them on

Requested by Jessee53
Sorry this was bad
Reki: You were at your place workin out in the garage. You didn't know Reki was coming over because he decided to pop up on you. I mean that's what boyfriends do right. So anyway he came to your house and saw your garage was open. He went inside but you weren't there so he went to the door. As he went to the door his face was met with a sweaty and panting (m/n) without a shirt and nothing but shorts on. He blushed madly and backed up a little. "B-b-bae where's your s-s-shirt!" "Oh hey baby, I took it off while I was exercising" "wanna join me?" You asked. He looked at your abs and stuttered. "N-no I-im fine!" "Gotta go bye!"

Langa: you were cuddling him and his face was buried in your chest. You had a big shirt on so your abs were exposed to him. He couldn't stop staring at them. He moved his hand to reach them when you jolteded up as this sudden movement. "Huh- AH IM SO SORRY BABE I DIDN'T-" "h-hey it's fine!" You say waving your hands in the air. "I UH I GOTTA GO TO WORK!" "But it's your day off..."

Sorry no miya again.

Cherry: you were bored so he met you style his hair. During the process you ended up pulling his hair, on purpose. He didn't think nothing of it at first but started to get these certain thoughts and images in his head. Whenever you pulled his hair even in the slightest he'd grown more and more needy until he FINNALY told you that you needed to help him. So yeah Carla wheelchair. 

Tadashi: you were cuddling him and you kissed his neck. It wasn't meant to be anything sexual at all but he took it that way. You don't know why or how but he did.

Adam: You hugged him from behind and your thing touched his ass so yeah. You know where they went