⚠️How They React To Homophobic encounters⚠️

SENSITIVE TOPIC! ⚠️HOMOPHOBIA ⚠️
SENSITIVE WORDS USED ⚠️
Requested by someone I low-key forgot Because it wasn't in the Request chapter and I have too many to go back and look through them all
So Cherry's part is gonna be the longest cuz I was originally going to make this a Oneshot but then someone requested it so I was like well I might as well do everyone.
I low-key got lazy at then ends so yeah sorry

Reki:
Y'all were At school.
It was in the morning when You went to Pick up Reki as usual of course and stopped to pick up Langa on the way to school. You finally reach your classroom. You still have full 30 minutes before class actually started so you decided to study for the math test later in your other class. Reki sits in your lap as you begin going over the problems together. "If 16 - 2t= 5t +9, then what is the value of t?" (Low-key came up with this at the top of my head.) "Let's see, ok so the stupid fucking number equals this, you do this then that, annnnd done!" Is this right?" Reki ask. "Yup that's right the correct answer is t equals 1." "Isolate the variable by dividing each side by factors that don't contain the variable." You say explaining. "Nice job babe" you say as he leans his head back for a kiss. You Gladly except it and kiss back. "Now come on this next one is pretty tricky." You say "for what value if y is it true that 7(y+4)-3(y-5)= 6y + 35?" He scratches the back of his neck and starts thinking but can't seem to get the answer for this one. "Hmm I don't know, maybe another kiss will help me get it right" he says smiling. "Fine but if you don't get it right after this no kiss for the rest of the day unless you pass the test" you say as you mean in to kiss him once more. "Bleh cut it out already!" Says a male voice. You break apart and look at the boy who said it. "stop what?" you ask. "Stop being gay we don't want to see that it's disgusting" he says with venom in his voice. You get ready to get up just in case you have to fight but you stop once you notcie Reki pull his hoodie over his head and look down. You were gonna get defensive but you felt Reki physically shaking. You grab his hand and he jerks away from you getting out of his seat and walking out the classroom. You give them a cold and intimidating stare and follow Reki. You find him in the bathroom stall crying by himself. You walk in the bathroom and gently knock on the door. "Hey babe are you ok?" You ask. "Hey don't worry about those assholes I'll deal with them later but right now you need to be strong." "Don't let others pull you down because if who you are." You say. "Now are you gonna let me in or do I have to find my way in there?" You ask. He slowly opens the stall and comes out wiping his face. You hold him close to your chest and squeeze his hand as he calms himself down. "Better?" "Mhm" he hums. "Now come on, let's go show them how much we love each other and who we are." You say giving him a kiss He nods and smiles slightly. "Kay"

Langa:
Where: At "S"
You guys are at S and he gave you a kiss right before your beef. Some people were shouting homophobic stuff and saying how you two were disgusting. then adam came in. Even Adam being the gay bitch he is stepped in (pls don't take that offensively) "How dare you say such a thing, especially to Snow" "One thing we don't do here at S is Judge people for what they like.""which is also know as Homophobia" "If your gonna be like that then the gates right there." "But if you'd rather not then you can just race me, I'll make sure to give you lots of love" he says not even trying to hide his hate towards them. "It's fine Adam" you say. You look over at Langa who was clearly upset "Come on baby let's go" you say grabbing his hand and walking towards the gates. "Little Langa?!" "Your leaving?" "Yeah we're leaving and won't be back for a while" you say. You walk back to his house where he breaks down. You pick him up and cuddle with him as you both lay on the bed. You kiss his tears away as you stroke his hair whispering sweet nothings to him. Before you knew it he fell asleep curled up in your chest.

Miya: Idk I need help sorry
(Update) TYSM for the idea @PURPLE-NABII
😍💖💞🥰
So basically y'all were at the skate park with the others and a couple of assholes came over and insulted you two as a couple. Miya wa CLEARLY upset and tried his best not to show it but it was just too much for him. Luckily Cherry and Joe were at the skate park with you guys so they told them off. Reki and Langa even almost got psychical too but they were stopped by Cherry since he said it was pointless.