When they curse

Reki: To be honest you expected Reki to swear badly one day or another so you didn't really have anything to say. "AAAH FUCK WHY CAN'T I GET IT RIGHT!?" "Language Babe" "sorry"

Langa: This shocked you. Like you didn't expect this at all. You were caught up with some girls at school who kept flirting with you. Langa got mad. It scared you because he said it in the calmest way possible. "Please get the fuck away from my boyfriend."
"L-LANGA!?" "Can we please go now?" "Y-yeah sure that's probably for the best right now"

Miya: He was playing with your cat (Y'ALL ADOPTED ONE) And the cat bit him. "AH YOU LITTLE SHIT!" you stared in shock as those words came out of his mouth. "What?!" He says angered "N-nothing baby"

Cherry: Joe and Cherry were fighting as usual but Cherry was even more piss d than usual. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU CRUSTY ASS GORILLA!" "BABE!" "WHAT?!" He looks at you angered. "I- nevermind" "hmph"

Tadashi: To be honest you didn't see this coming from a mile away because it was so random. He was cutting onions and accidentally cut himself. "Got fucking damnit, stupid ass knife" he turns around slowly forgetting that you were there. "Exscuse my language" "sorry baby" "ah it's fine Tadashi to be honest it was kinda cute"

Adam: He was skating with you and Tadashi at a skate park and he failed to land properly. "WHAT THE FUCK!" he quickly covers his mouth and looks at you two. "Oopsies" "Mr Ainosuke" Tadashi says. "My bad"