🍊You get caught making out

First off THE PICTURE JRDJTIDXTO💖💖💖💖💞💞💞
Second
I don't have a fucking lime emoji so I'll just use the FUCKING orange instead REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I've never done this scenerio before I believe it's supposed to be a lemon without all the details.

💖Reki: You were over at his house cuddling and watching Netflix. Y'all were watching alice in boarderland together. You were holding him and gave him a kiss. You both shared a sweet and loving kiss. You kissed again but this time it was more rough and quick. You continued without breaking your kiss as you srateled his waist. He then starts to fight you for dominance as your tongues collide. You put your tongue in his mouth mouth as he let out a small moan. You continue you heated make out session until you hear a voice. "Um are you guys done making out yet?" Says the voice. You both look and see Langa standing in the doorway. "L-LANGA!" you both yell in unison. "Sorry to interrupt but I want food" "You seriously couldn't just go to the store or make some by yourself?" You ask. "No I said I'm hungry now come on." Me-

❄️Langa: You and Langa were in his room fooling around until your dominate side stared to show. You pinned Langa to the bed and began kissing him deeply. He gives in and begins kissing back with just as much effort. You keep continuously kissing each other as it gets more heated each time. He lets out tiny moans as you begin to caress his body. The door opens but you two didn't notice until the voice screamed. You look to see who it was when you saw...

Langa's mom. "AH OH MY GOODNESS IM SO SORRY HONEY!" She covered her face and apologized for intruding wile you and Langa were embarrassed. She told you that you both can continue but make sure you don't have too much fun. She said that she'll just cook while you too have some time alone and closed the door.

Sorry but there's no Miya :(

🌸Cherry: SORRY THIS ONE'S GONNA BE BAD
You both had a long day with your jobs and just wanted love from each other. You decided to go on a date at Joe's restaurant. As Joe was making you food you took Cherry to the bathroom. You picked him up and placed him on the wall as you started making out with each other. As you were getting in the moment you both hear a knock on the door and see Joe standing there staring at you too. "You know what you guys can get takeout it looks like your gonna need all the time you can get" as you both got out the bathroom Joe said "oh yeah and (male name) don't break cherry we have a beef tomorrow and I want a fair match!" "SHUT UP YOU DAMN GORILLA!"

😍Tadashi: You both literally haven't seen each other all day! Your very own brother was hogging YOUR boyfriend! When you both finally got time alone you kissed him hungrily. You thought he was just gonna kiss back as usual but to your surprise he kissed back with hunger as well. When you realized this you smirked as you threw him on the bed. Right before you both could really get started you heard the door open and saw your brother standing there dumfounded.  When Adam walked in on y'all he was smiling but said nothing.  When he saw you two he just slowly closed the door and said "Good luck tadashi"

🥰Adam: Tadashi was standing there the whole time just waiting patiently. He cleared his throat and you looked at Tadashi and told him that you needed some time alone with Adam. He nodded his head and apologized before exiting and locking the door probably knowing what what is about to happen