CHAPTER 5

Am I the only one still freaking out over Louis' pictures? I hope not. An update is here, y'all.

"Why did I get drunk?" I mutter, clutching my hair as I sit up slowly. It feels like someone ran a car over me. My head is pounding and my mouth tastes disgusting. Thankfully, I don't feel like puking.

I rub my temples slowly before opening my eyes. My eyesight is blur for few moments before they focus on the flat screen in front of me. Can't believe I fell asleep on the fucking floor in living room. Without even a pillow, which explains my neck ache.

But then I notice the soft sound of breathing beside me and turn to look.

A pleasant sight is waiting for me. Liam, curled around the teddy bear I bought for him is fast asleep. It's still dark outside with peeking sun rays, must be close to six. Why did I wake up now?

Alright, bodily emergency. Without waiting for a second, I rush towards bathroom in first room I can find and relive myself. When I walk outside, I find both Harry and Louis asleep on their bed, cuddling. Wow. That was fast but they do look cute though. Pulling out my phone from my back pocket (My butt hurts because of that, actually), I snap a picture of them together.

I walk down stairs to find Liam still in the same position. Wow, I'm seeing him without his glasses for the first time. And he looks beautiful, really. I can never get used to how good he looks. His hair is a mess of curls, resting around his head on the floor. And his lips are parted slightly, warm breath washing over the teddy. Both his legs and arms are wrapped around the teddy bear, which would suffocate to death if it were alive. His face is nuzzled into the teddy bear's and this is a sight I would love to wake up to for the rest of my life.

The realisation doesn't help with my head ache or body ache, but still I smile.

Why did he sleep here when he could have slept on couch? Why beside me?

I recall last night, how we had fun and went hilarious. Doesn't sound like much, but I guess it's new to them. So it will do.

I remember talking with Liam when I was completely drunk and I was slurring, I was getting into his personal space. But what were we talking about though? It looked serious, but I don't remember the details. I just hope I didn't blurt about my feelings to him.

I feel my eyes getting heavier again, but I don't fail to snap a picture of sleeping Liam under baby sunlight before dozing off again.

-----

"I hate myself. I'm never getting drunk again" Louis says, blinking his eyes.

"That's what you said last time" I point out.

"I do say that every time, and I know that" he scoffs "But this time though, I feel like I went far"

"It's okay, Lou. Just drink this" Harry hands him a big mug of tea and Louis smiles gratefully at him. I pretend not to see that and blink when I find Niall sitting upside down on the couch, his head resting on the floor.

"Ugh, my head pounds" he groans.

"That's why I never drank anything" Liam says. "I knew this would be the outcome"

"But it felt nice." Niall shrugs, his shirt slipping halfway down and revealing his stomach "I was so relaxed and calm. I just wish my head hurt didn't like bitch after that though"

"It does" Harry shrugs. "My head is hurting too. How do you guys do this every time?"

"We complain a lot the next day" I nod "But we never stopped drinking. It's sort of a thing in parties"