CHAPTER 22

Hi there guys. An update is here. 

In case someone was wondering, there are going to share it in this fic, actually. If you know what I'm talking about ;)

_____

"Louis...."

"I'm going to call mom over if you don't tell me what happened" he states and I sigh. Sometimes, I hate him. Like now. "Why would you be washing a bed sheet that doesn't belong here unless and until-"

"Alright!" I groan "Something happened, happy?"

"I knew it!" he jumps up and down at his place like an excited five year old. "The afterglow of sex is bright in your face, Zaynie!"

Lottie who was walking past the laundry room pauses and throws a horrified look at me. I give a lame wave and she walks off, shaking her head to herself.

"Just listen to yourself" Louis continues "You sound wrecked, mate. Is Payno that big?"

"Shut up" I hiss, but my face burns. I'm not gonna admit it to Louis, but Louis is right. Liam...well, I didn't expect what I saw to say at least.

"I think you are going to have a lot of fun with him" Louis winks "Like I do with Harry. You should have seen how-"

"Alright, get out" I tell him "I have work to do"

"More like washing to do" he smirks "Enjoy doing laundry!"

He is out with that and I sigh to myself. I didn't plan on telling him what happened, but my voice gave him away. I gulp, still remembering the feel of Liam in my mouth.

I shake my head to myself, trying to push away the thoughts. Good thing that I listened to Niall. I loved what happened a while ago. And I'm excited for more.

----

That night, the memory won't leave me alone. Even during dinner, I remembered it and chocked on my food, earning raised eyebrow from Jay. It's a bit embarrassing really. It's not just pleasure that I'm talking about, the happiness I got when I knew Liam is feeling so good because of me, that he forgot all about his insecurities in that moment....I want to cherish it all.

I grab Liam's frame my table and stare at it for a while, taking in his peaceful features while sleeping. No matter how long I stare at him, I find something new beautiful every time. This time it was the little mole he has by the skin where his jaw meets his neck.

He had been so giddy and shy after that. And I want to see him the same way for rest of my life. But I might have a little trouble in meeting Geoff's eyes again though.

The next morning, I'm a little bit nervous about talking to Liam. More like shy, if I'm being honest.

I just give waves and pats as greeting when Harry comes over to pick me and Louis up, Niall already in backseat. I let them speak, and listen, never opening my mouth to say anything. My throat feels sour a little bit and my voice is still hoarse. I can easily get away with a catching-cold excuse, but Louis, my very annoying best mate, won't let me.

"Zayn, you okay?" Harry meets my eyes in the rear view mirror. "You haven't said a word since you got it"

Louis throws a smirk over his shoulder and I curse under my breath.

"I'm fine" I say and Harry blinks while Niall snaps his head towards me. "What?"

"You...You" Niall frowns, watching my face closely with a glint in his eyes. "You sound...uh"

"Wrecked" Louis giggles and I smack at his head.

"Woah, woah" Harry looks horrified "What's going on here?"