CHAPTER 11

Hi guys, here is an update. Sorry if there are any mistakes. Thank you all for amazing comments and support. I appreciate it all.

"I'm surprised you are not going on and on about the date" Niall tells me as walk up upstairs after getting pizza for four of us. Liam wanted to spend some time alone, so he didn't join us. I'd miss him, if I'm honest.

"I'm not Louis" I say and Niall agrees with a chuckle.

"But how did it go?" he pauses on the stair and looks at me. "Was he upset? Or you know, guilty?"

"No" I frown "Why should he be guilty?"

"About not letting you go for your own good" he shakes his head "Harry is worried if this relationship will ruin him even more. Liam will be even guiltier from now"

"It's not his fault"

"He doesn't understand" he says "If anyone pushes the wrong button, he will start with this whole thing. Maybe push you away, yell at you, do whatever he wants to do to keep you away"

"You are scaring me, Niall" I admit.

"Can't you see, Zayn?" He questions. "It's his some sort of defence mechanism. And I have been through what you were. I'm not their childhood friend, I have been here for only three years now. Just like you, I wanted to help Liam, even if it meant to be an outcast. No matter how much he tried to push me away, I never gave up. And they just got used to my presence in their life."

"What I'm saying is" he continues softly "Be careful. Don't let him go just because he said he doesn't want you anymore or something. He needs you more than ever"

"I won't" I promise and he smiles.

"Now, come on" he continues climbing upstairs and I follow him. I push open Louis' bedroom door, and immediately regret it.

"Guys, guys" I cover my eyes, trying to get the image of Louis and Harry out of my mind. "Seriously? You knew we'd be coming"

"People knock for a reason" Harry says, sounding breathless. "You two ruined a moment"

"I need holy water" Niall mutters and I uncover my eyes to see a dishevelled Harry and Louis. I'm never getting it out of my head, the image of them making out against the wall. Ugh.

"Don't be dramatic" Louis scoffs, adjusting his cloths.

"I'm being dramatic?" Niall scoffs. "How do you think a straight guy would react if he sees two guys snogging heatedly?"

"You call yourself straight but you know more gay innuendos than we do" Harry points out and I roll my eyes. "Don't you?"

"Drop it, guys" I say before Niall can retort. "I'm hungry"

"Yeah, me too" Niall agrees and we settle around on the floor. And the night is spent with bickering and pizza fight.

-----

"Do you think I'm being too cheesy or something?" I ask and Louis throws me a flat look.

"I don't know, because Harry never bought me flowers" he mutters and I snicker at his annoyance. "But Liam will love it, though. I can see it"

"I hope so" I smile at the red rose and trace the petal softly. On my way to school on Monday, I got this brilliant idea of getting a rose for Liam. Louis is pissed for two reasons, one- his stupid argument with Lottie this morning and two- that I bought rose for Liam but Harry didn't.

"What do I say when I give it to him?"

"Don't, just give it to him" he advises just when we pull into the parking lot. We find the boys waiting for us by Harry's car and we both step out together. I hide the rose behind my back, because I didn't want Harry to notice it and tell Liam.