CHAPTER 6

An early update!

"Ooh" Louis raises his eyebrows when he notices Liam wearing my jacket. I give him a warning look to make him shut up and thankfully, for once in his life, he remains silent.

As soon as we sit down, Liam pulls Harry closer and starts whispering to him furiously. I have a very bad feeling they are talking about me.

"So, what happened?" Louis whispers to me. Niall is busy eating, though I detect watchful eyes on me.

"Nothing" I shake my head. I'm still buzzing from what happened and it's so ridiculous.

"Come on, you look like you just saw love of your life" he nudges me and I glare at him.

"Nothing happened, Louis" I sigh "I bought him a jacket but he took mine instead. And then, we sort of had a moment"

"Wow, then? Did he freak out after that?"

"Surprisingly, no" I realise "Not yet" I add, now watching him freaking out to Harry. His thumbs are fiddling nonstop and at one point, he starts fiddling with Harry's fingers too.

"What sort of a moment?" Louis questions "Did you two kiss?"

"I wish" I mutter "But no, not that kind of moment."

I recall the feel of his warm breath washing over my lips, his nose knocking into my cheek, his fingers buried in my hair. And the feel is, oh my god. Wow.

"You have got that look in your face" Louis tells me and I look at him.

"What look?"

"Dazed look" Louis whispers and I bite my lip to fight back my smile.

"I just had him so close to me" I whisper to him "And it was amazing"

"I can relate" he nods "When Harry first kissed me, I felt the same. Like I could literally count his eyelashes, that's how close we were"

So, he won't stop dragging the kiss into every conversation. No matter even if the topic is off him and Harry. Jesus.

"Don't get mad, just letting you know that I know how you are feeling" he adds upon my glare.

"Fine, but Louis. His hair, oh god his hair is oh-so-soft" I sigh dreamily "And he held my face in his hands, you know? He wanted to feel my face it seems and my skin is still tingling with his touch. I just wish he wasn't wearing those gloves"

Louis stares at me for half a minute without blinking.

"I get it now" he says, nodding his head "It's so fucking annoying to listen to you talk about your dream boyfriend with me. How did you put up with me all this time?"

"Are you even listening to what I'm saying?" I grumble, shoving at his arm.

"I get it, you moron. Oh-so-soft hair, skin still tingling" he air quotes the words and I hush him down, throwing a look at Liam and Harry. They are still in a serious conversation.

"But yes, you know how I feel" I say and he rolls his eyes "I hope you will stop with rambles about Harry"

"Oh no, sweetheart" he shakes his finger at me, smiling sweetly "Never in a billion years. You listen to Harry rambles, I listen to Liam rambles. Deal?"

"Deal" I mutter, wondering why I'm still with Louis. "And now it's time for Liam rambles"

"I'm declaring myself deaf from now"

"Louis"

"Fine, go on" he says and I smile.

"I felt like saying everything to him" I whisper and his face softens "Like how I feel about him, how much I want to be with him, how much I want to kiss him and all. But I didn't"