Chapter Twelve: Yule

It's nearly been a week since finding out Severus is my father. I've been chainsmoking like crazy, and down to one last packet. I've kept my distance away from him as much as I could, I didn't drop out of Potions again worried McGonagall would want to ask me about it, so I just head to the library and study. I haven't been reported as being absent from the class. I assume Snape just lets it go under the circumstances.

Draco and I have started to have sex, we do it as much as we can, I find it to be a good distraction with everything that's going on lately, I don't feel intensely towards him, I mean he's good with his fingers and we have really heated make out sessions but when he fucks me it just doesn't do anything for me, I carry on with it though as I need the distraction, I want to feel attracted to him, I want to desire only him and think about only him and I guess somewhat use him to clear my head of someone else.

Unfortunately last night as we were having sex I was starting to finally feel close to cumming when I started thinking about Severus, I had to scream at him to stop and pushed him off of me and I ran off, we haven't spoken all day today, I haven't had any classes with him and I skipped out on breakfast and lunch but I know I'll have to face him once school is finished for the day. I don't know what excuse I'm going to make up with how I reacted, I can't really tell him that whilst he was fucking me I started to think about Professor Snape who is now also my father, he'd be completely disgusted, just as much as I am disgusted with myself.

It's the afternoon of Christmas Eve and I'm in my room packing my trunk for the two weeks holidays that I'll be sharing with The Weasleys and Malfoys.

"Draco told me that you're still avoiding him, what happened?" Astrid says as she's packing her trunk also.

"Yeah, he just doesn't want me spending Yule with The Weasleys." I say rolling my eyes and smiling back at Astrid, avoiding the real reason.

"Yeah, it's no surprise he's all in a huff about that, The Malfoy's hate The Weasley's, it's all got to do about the whole muggle thing." Astrid says walking over to me slumping on my bed.

"I just find all that stuff so ridiculous, who cares if pure-bloods find the muggle world fascinating and associate with half-bloods and muggleborns." I say rather annoyed as I pack the last of my things and slam my trunk shut and sit next to Astrid.

"Oof, you don't want to be saying those things around Mr. Malfoy, Lu, cause you might end up spending the rest of the holidays with The Weasleys for sure." Astrid laughs, "He's not a person you want as an enemy. Trust me." Astrid says looking in my eyes.

I head down to the common room and spot Draco sitting on the couch by himself. I walk over there and sit beside him.

"Hey." I say softly as I place my hand on his thigh gently.

"You're talking to me now, hey?" Draco says staring at me looking rather annoyed as he shuffled away making my hand fall on to the couch.

"I'm sorry, Draco." I say moving closer to him with furrowed brows.

"I was worried sick about how you reacted, I thought I did something wrong, I thought I hurt you, Lucretia. Especially when the next day came around and you were nowhere to be seen." Draco said lowering his brows with a worried look.

"It wasn't you, you didn't do anything wrong, Draco, I just panicked, I'm sorry. Please, can we be friends again?" I say holding his hand.

Draco sighs, "Just don't do that again, okay?" He says as he pulls me onto his lap and gently smacks my bum making me flinch and let out a small giggle.