Chapter Nineteen: Make Up

I decided not to go see Draco and leave it for later on and have a bath instead. The warm water hitting my body was soothing, especially on my clit that was still quite swollen from Lucius sucking and biting it.

I tried to just clear my head but I couldn't stop thinking about the flashback I had with Severus. Maybe something happened and that's why he never caught up with Draco afterwards to punish him because he was with... me? Surely not though.

I rub my temples in frustration, all I wanted to do right now is find Severus and ask him.

I suddenly hear a knock on my door and Draco call out my name.

"I'm in the bath." I yell.

I hear Draco walk in and stop at the bathroom door, "Can we talk?" Draco says softly.

"Come in." I say sitting up more in the bathtub.

Draco comes in and sits on the edge of the bath staring down at me with a small smile, "I just want to say I'm sorry, I shouldn't of taken my anger out on you like that. Can we still be friends?" He says with concerned eyes.

I could've told him he was being a pompous jerk and argue that he should be lucky I saved his ass but I decided to let it go, "We can be friends." I say as I look up to him with a small smile.

"So, you'll stay yeah? Otherwise I might as well return that dress." He scoffs jokingly.

I playfully splash water at him, "Yes, you jerk!" I say jokingly offended.

A few hours have gone by and Draco and I have been spending the day together, he showed me more rooms around the house which seemed like it would never stop with how huge it was. We get to a darkly lit hallway and there were double doors on the left hand side.

"What's in that room?" I say walking up to it. Draco follows.

"That's the ballroom, we're just clearing it out for the New Years Eve party, do you want to take a peak, curious one?" Draco says with a smirk.

I nod and he then opens both of the doors. We step in and I almost feel the instant coldness of the bleak and unkept room. I hesitantly walk in a bit further, the walls were black and the dark wooden floors were quite dusty, the drapes were covered in dust and blocked out the light and there was a massive black chandelier hanging on a chain above me. I notice a massive fireplace that looked like it hadn't been used in a long time and next to it was a staircase going down. I started walking over to it when Draco grabbed my shoulder which made me flinch.

I look back to Draco, "What's down there?" I say curiously.

Draco looks to the stairs then back at me, "Uh, the dungeons."

"What do you keep naughty people down there?" I sarcastically say as I laugh.

"Something like that." Draco says smirking.

"I want to check it out." I say as I start walking down the stairs, I turn back to Draco who starts hesitantly following me, "I hope no one grabs me and takes me prisoner." I say over dramatically as I descend further down until I get to the locked gate.

I look through the gates and see a dark and damp room, I suddenly start getting chills and feel incredibly uncomfortable, like something awful has happened here. Is this where they would've kept my mother?

I gulp hard and walk back up the stairs passing Draco.

"What's a matter? Scared little Lu?" Draco says laughing.

"I think I've had enough exploring." I say forcing a small laugh.

Darly found Draco and I in the garden by the roses when he called us in for dinner. We walked hand in hand in the dining room together where Mr and Mrs Malfoy were already seated. My face grew flustered when I looked at Lucius as I remembered what we did this morning.