Chapter Sixteen: Dinner Discussion

Draco and I walk down the stairs to the front hall where I spot a beautiful, elegant woman with brown and blonde hair taking off a black winter coat and throwing it to the House Elf. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that went up to her knees paired with kitten heels and a button up white shirt with a small silver snake broach on her left collar.

"Mother!" Draco says a bit annoyed, "Where have you and dad been? You promised you'd be here when we arrived."

His mother walks over to him and places her hand on his cheek and sighs, "Oh, sorry, Darling, my plans changed, but your father should've already been home by now." She says as she trails her eyes from Draco to me, "And you must be the Vaire girl." She says staring up and down at me quickly with a judgemental look.

Her stare makes me feel small and awkward, "Uh, yes, I'm Lucretia, it's really nice to meet you." I say with a soft smile feeling intimidated by this beautiful woman in front of me and also feeling guilty that I was just spanked by her husband and then orgasmed thinking about said spanking.

Draco then interrupts, "Well, he didn't make himself known." Draco spits.

"Well, he'll be around somewhere, your father is a busy man, you know that." His mother says staring at Draco then back at me, "I'm Narcissa, but you can call me Mrs Malfoy." She says cocking a brow and throwing her nose up.

Aaand she hates me.

"I've had the House Elf's make dinner for us, come along, Mummy needs a drink from her busy day." She drags out as she walks through Draco and I and the section of the house that I haven't been through yet.

I look at Draco and see him roll his eyes, "I don't think your mum likes me so much." I whisper nervously.

"She's just picky when it comes to who is welcome in our small circle. She'll warm up to you, I'm sure." Draco says as we follow behind Mrs. Malfoy.

We enter through double doors that open up to a dining room. The room was darkly decorated just like the rest of the house, the dining had a sleek black wooden table with 8 black leather chairs. There was an unlit fireplace on a wall that shared a door which I assumed led to the kitchen.

Mrs Malfoy sat at the end of the table, "Draco you sit on my left, and Luretta you sit on the opposite." Mrs Malfoy says as she had a House Elf bring her a vodka martini.

"Her names Lucretia, mother." Draco says offended as he sits where she told him to.

"Oh, you know what I meant." She scoffs.

"You can call me Lu if that's easier." I say finding some backbone as I sit still in my chair facing Mrs. Malfoy.

Mrs Malfoy then cocks her eyebrow at me and purses her lips together which then turns into a smirk as she chuckles, "I'll be sure to write that one down." She says with slight sarcasm, "You're alright, Lucretia." She says winking and then dropping her face sternly.

I sit there confused not knowing if she likes me or not when suddenly the double doors of the dining room open behind me and I hear footsteps heading to the table,

"Oh, darling, you're just in time." Mrs Malfoy says as she claps her hands twice and two Elf's bring in dinner.

The sudden entrance of Lucius makes my heart beat erratically. I didn't think I'd feel so nervous and embarrassed finally seeing him after the punishment he gave me in his office.

"Darly, fetch me a firewhiskey, double." Lucius says as he sits down at the head of the table to one of the Elf's who goes straight to the drinks trolley by the fireplace.