The land of Death Markers

A N D R E W
POINT OF VIEW
_________________

I looked at the sleeping form that slept close. The radiating heat escaped her sleeping figure all thanks to the deodorant. I'd never met someone so foolish and at the same time smart. She thought she'd be able to hide Uria's presence from me but she made the wrong decision.

I'd met with one of the captains in Cavda a few weeks ago. It's a place mainly for non-death markers who goes there to predict their future if they would ever confront a death marker. For real death markers, they go there to see and ask for their mate.

Death markers were born alone but as time went by, it'd had become a custom where sometime in their life, they would have a mate to themselves to continue the race of death markers.

Linda following me was to know if her soul was really with him. I have some doubt I had to clear out.

For sure, he could never have a mate. That was the curse placed on him. And him announcing, that this strange girl was his bride was just off the question. I had to find out her fate before the 3 months is over.

Although, it's been 3 weeks exactly since she stayed with me and I've grown to find out some things about her past life. Her family background and health antiquity. She grew up illiterate and is suffering from anxiety and depression.

I looked back at her sleepy form. Her long eyelashes and thick carved brows. Her plump lips and soft skin.

She wasn't made for him.

He was a beast who had no feelings for anyone or even himself. Scary in character and dangerous to humans. It would be such a ruthless thing if a human would be his mate. He didn't deserve such an untouched thing.

3 months

And then she's his

∆∆∆

Andrew looked down at the sleeping figure and gently tapped her with a slender finger. She tumbles in her seat. With a sleepy yawn, she scratches her eyes open to be met with Andrew.

"We're here." He said, pulling his hands for her to take. She looked dubiously at his stretch forth hand and ignore it, getting down herself.

Bitch

Andrew murmured under his breath before pulling a neutral face. He got out too and neared Linda who looked down shyly from the odd stare she got from people.

"They aren't humans. Death markers. Anyways, welcome to Cavda." He welcomed putting on a fake smile.

She shyly looked around to meet severe eyes that bury into her skin and into her eyes. She noticed they had grey eyes just like Andrew. She didn't even know if she should feel safe with Andrew considering that she was in the midst of death markers.

"Don't worry. You aren't the only human here. They are few." He spoke lowly, walking slowly so Linda could pick the speed along with him.

"I would like you to meet someone." He simpered and extended his hand once again for her to take. She nibbled in her fresh lip and bit it in consideration.