Summary + Casts

I don't know if this story is confusing or not but I'm trying to make it less confusing by posting little summaries at the end of each chapter so you'll get along with the flow. So I decided that before I continued, I'm just going to start my summary from when Synn changed his behaviour & all that.

I hope this book is not bad or makes you feel like you disliked tapping on this book. But I'm just a writer who's just learning new things every day and by that, it includes writing. This is a fiction book which means everything written here is from my mind, imagination. No helps at all from anyone so please don't judge me. I'm just a human being with feelings. I'm kinda emotional and I'm bracing it. Trigger warning though. The mention of anxiety and depression.

Okay, so let the summary start. Feel free to DM if u have any questions about the cast, Although I'm going to explain each and everyone here.

Casts

Elijah:- (Linda's brother)

Elijah and Linda are from the same parents who live in a small house and comes from a poor background. The saying that goes like this, like father like son, like mother like daughter. Elijah took his father's character. Arrogant, jealous and rude. He works for hands in hand with his father. He is 23 and the first child.

Linda:- (The main character)

Linda is a sweet girl who's been mistreated verbally and psychically by her annoying father. She's petite in stature and mature mentally. She's the second child and being the last child of the family. She's an illiterate just like her brother and was only taught the basic things of life. Not knowing the ways of the wicked world, she gets thrown into the supernatural world. She's 17 and will be turning 18 as the story proceed. She will continue to grow. She's living with anxiety and depression.

Beth:- (The mother of Linda and Elijah)

Being abused by her husband, she has the innocent heart of her only daughter, Linda. She had brought or might as well as tried to bring up both of her children in a good manner. She stays with her husband in the small home they live in, in New York. Beth was blessed with a good body and brain. Brought up in a middle-class family. She's 45 years old and Christian by religion.

There's no mention of Linda's father here, please.

Andrew:- (The third main character)

Everyone has a dark past and it's believed that Andrew has one too. He was created by the devil himself and live on earth. He has a sister named Breth. He was blessed with special abilities from the devil. He doesn't have a mate and doesn't seek to have one. He's violent in nature.

Breth:- (Andrew's sister)

Being blinded by lust and love for the devil, she plans a devilish plan to get rid of Linda. Sister of Andrew and also a death marker. Her behaviour includes Rude, jealousy, manipulative and Sassy. She hates being bossed around. (Her story changes in the middle of the book)

Goith (A chef in Andrew's chamber)

Cooks. Friendly in nature and fun with the ladies. A mere human.

Richard:- (The second hand of Andrew)

Stays in the chamber with Andrew and helps make decisions. Emotionless. A death marker. Tall by height and becomes the victim of Uria's constant teasing. (Spoiler alert;)

Uria:- ( A friend to Linda)

Bubbly in nature. A shadow by identity but unique in human form. She gets jealous easily and likes to decorate Linda's room. Sweet and friendly. Works for the devil but different from the devil. Likes to think a lot. And by the way, tease.

Abriana:- (A little mom to Linda)

Human in nature. Has a motherly side and shows affection real quick. She's emotional and likes to cook. A very sweet lady who likes to be close to Linda. And she's a little stubborn.

Synn:- (The devil himself)

As the name implies. Sent down from heaven to earth. He was once an angel. The son of Lucifer. Creator of death markers. 6'4 by height and doesn't age. Has red eyes and a built body. Defined with tattoos and piercings. Longhorns and big gigantic wings. Manipulative by actions and a sadist. Emotionless and very sly. He likes to see people suffer. The owner of hell. Wild with imaginations. The devil who was let loose.

Silver:- (An acquaintance to Synn)

Very cocky. Crystal blood with grey eyes and a very big ego. Likes to make Linda laugh and a friend of hers. Sweet.

Owel:- (A librarian)

Works in the library and stays close by. A stalker by actions. Grins a lot and has a very creative mind. Has kinky sides. Green hair and a tall figure.

I think...that's all. I guess. But comment at the side if I'm forgetting a character. I love sweet reminders.

Anyways, this is a short summary of the book. It starts from when Synn changed drastically.

Summary

Blood ran tapping fast in Synn's veins. Synn has changed and everyone knows that. Lamentably, he knew well that he wasn't the same. He wasn't the cheeky guy he was when he first met Linda. He didn't flirt that much of a time and became very mysterious with things. He became rude and manipulative. The Synn he wanted Linda to know, he changed him. He wasn't that Synn anymore. He was different.

He became the sadist he was before Linda came into his life. His bride. He was a hypocrite. Someone he wasn't. He toyed with people's minds, changing their sentiments. He liked to see people die. Cry. Mourn. The bad things he liked, he did. He was the devil. The son of Lucifer.

Tattoos that ran on his arm to his knuckles. There was a reason why he got one. Why he got so many. He just couldn't tell what.

He made a plan to go to Earth. For a reason. He had some unfinished business with Andrew. After finding out he was betrayed. Andrew changed plans. He became proud of himself for the abilities he was gifted to. He was arrogant but wasn't wise. And Synn knew just that. He was going to destroy Andrew bit by bit.

In the process of rage, he becomes violent with Linda. He became mysterious. He eyed Linda secretly. Something was burning in him. He licks Linda's teardrop when he became angry at Linda for ignoring him. That act meant something to him...deep down.

The next day, An incident almost occurred. Linda was about to get burnt and he saved her. He was furious at the chef and gave him a punishment. He liked it. Seeing the chef's finger burn like candlesticks. He was dangerous.

Linda told him that he shouldn't let the man continue and goes ahead to save him but was held by the wrist and glared at. He didn't want her near Geletino. But he enjoyed seeing him suffer. He was psycho.

At the dining, he continued to glare at Linda who began hating him. To the guts and core. She told him she was tired and didn't want to go with him out anymore. Synn knew this was an excuse and let it slide. He wasn't grateful though. He hates to forgive. He didn't do it without punishment and no doubts were Linda going without one.

Imma stop here for a while and just continue the real and while story from the next chapter. I feel this looks like a summary and also a part of a story. Like I'm not even writing a summary at all but please Vote and share!!💃🥰

Add me on Instagram and Pinterest. Link in bio and one of the chapters. 😇😇🙌🏼

Adiós amigos. 🇮🇹